Smart recovery online meetings

Hi everyone I have just signed up for these, can anyone offer any advice on what to expect. Is speaking in the meetings required for example to start? Thanks

Will check that out thanks!

Please share any experience you do get from online meetings. Another program you can check out online is Women for Sobriety. I believe it’s the same premise, using CBT training. As opposed to a 12 step program.

1 Like

Do you have the workbook yet? I’ve gone in person so they gave me one there. You don’t have to share if you don’t want to, but it’s nice to have the book to follow along with

1 Like

So for the online meetings there is a training session they ask you to do first if possible so I’m going to do that tomorrow and then I can definitely order the book but there’s a meeting tomorrow night I want to check out first :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will certainly let you know how it goes!

1 Like

I’m definitely interested in how it goes. I have stayed away from the AA meetings, as I don’t need religion jammed down my throat, or a babysitter in my business I’m a very social person, but am also a bit guarded on who I truly open up to, other than my wife of 30 years.

That said, A thing like this may be helpful for me.