Smart recovery UK

Has anyone ever done this online ? The meetings are too far away for me to travel too but on the website I’m pretty sure you can listen in online with headphones ?? Bit confused. I would love to try this but I’m a bit lost by it all . Thanks for any advice x

I’ll tag @RedDragon. She has done the meetings and may know more about the online one’s :grinning:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Tagging @Jlangston70, too. He’s a SMART guy. :wink:

2 Likes

There are a lot of meetings available. Just go to their site and sign up. You’ll find a calendar with the meeting times. You’ll use headphones and your computer’s mic. I believe you can also type in a chat as well.

1 Like

I don’t have a computer just my phone and my daughter’s laptop which I’ve never used. No idea if it has a mic or not ?

I’m in Northern Ireland not sure if it’s the same here .

You should be able to phone in.

Also tagging @Robketts, i think!

1 Like

Thank you x

Hi @adeygaga49 follow this link and it will help with questions about online smart meetings;

https://smartrecovery.org.uk/online-meetings/

You could also do the online training…the first two modules can be completed by anyone… I think the training is good goes through the tools which are used in smart…

I am a trained smart facilitator and run my own weekly groups so happy to help you with any smart related questions…

Keep in touch :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much I will check it out today

Thanks Geoff, the online ones can be accessed 24hrs a day and works on a CBT principal and what individuals are going through that day and the group can help with what may help

1 Like