Smelling Sober - perfume, cologne, body spray, etc. FREE QUIZ INSIDE! 😆

I have TONS of bath and body shower gel. I pick the smell I feel like that day and that’s what I smell of. I dislike lotion as it makes me feel greasy. I have 1 bottle of lucky you that I’ve had for years. I use it every once in a blue moon

5 Likes

I have 3 that I love and rotate between.

Black Opium - YSL, Touch of Pink - Lacoste, Black Orchid - Tom Ford.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
white

9 Likes

This was a staple for me as well about 5 years ago. I forgot about it. I love it.

The men’s one is beautiful as well. Love it.

2 Likes

Another one that was on high rotation about 5 years ago. Love it. It’s very me.

2 Likes

So my normal daily is the mademoiselle Coco Chanel, and the other 2 are for when I’m feeling spicy lol. But like I’ve said before I’m Italian o have probably 35 bottles of perfume. Or I have a hording problem of things I like …:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

Oh I love it so much. And it’s funny cause my kiddo loves it too. Two years ago he made me a valentine in school that said, “I love my mommy because she’s so nice and smells good.” Sweetest Valentine I ever received. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Here are some, I have my Creed downstairs in my fridge😂

15 Likes

Why is it in the fridge?

1 Like

Nice!!! I think my all time favorite smell in men’s cologne is Versace Dreamer

1 Like

Ohh and that farenheit…

2 Likes

I didn’t know how to describe it so here :joy:

8 Likes

It is definitely a very nice smooth smell

1 Like

Ooh, I am not a girly girly at all but love perfume. Not super expensive ones. I used to wear these two all the time.

40010000085715081872_1

And this one when I feel fancy.

Trying a different Ana Sui at the moment

You have to be careful in Japan, people don’t have strong fragrance at all, and it has quite a tacky image. I find all the softener, perfume and aftershave mixing together quite overwhelming when I go back to the UK.

8 Likes

Yes bath and body!! That’s my go to! Not too strong but just enough to smell in passing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I noticed that in Heathrow! Whew! The scents were strong. I thought it was just me but @anon27760155 and I had that conversation and it’s a thing.

3 Likes

I thought the US would be similar!

1 Like

I think it might depend where in the US. I think in CA it’s to hide the weed smell :sweat_smile:
It doesn’t work lol

6 Likes

Signature scent.

:dizzy:

8 Likes

I wore Angel for years in my 20’s… memories. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
Ten characters

1 Like