Smells that bring one happiness

So last xmas I was given a scentsy. Something I never would have bought for myself. I never realized how calming some scents could be. If anyone has any recommendations on some new scents to try. Here are some that I’ve fallen in love with

1 Like

I love the smell of coffee also. Mmmm

1 Like

I love the smell of the forest after it rains.

4 Likes

Me as well that’s why all my scentsy are earthy smells

1 Like

Yes. I love earthy scents too.

I diffuse lavender essesntial oil at bed time, and I have a scentsy warmer in my classroom!

2 Likes

I recently discovered long baths with candles and eucalyptus Epsom salts. Smells divine!

4 Likes

Epsoms are the BEST! It’s my go to destress for sure. Post baby I used them for healing all 3 times- never failed!

2 Likes

I also love the scents of lilacs in the spring, frasier fur trees in the house at Christmas, and pecan pie baking in the oven.:hugs:

4 Likes

Lemongrass ore mandarin. Patchoulli incense. Nagchampa incense I like too.
The smell of a little baby.
Coffee, baked bread, Addict (perfume, Dior), mowed grass, forrest and the sea.

5 Likes

Freesias make me happy no matter what state of mind I am but when spring comes there is competition. The air is almost intoxicating with the scent of mimosas, wisteria, lilacs, jasmine, honeysuckle, magnolias, gardenia and of course lavender. The earth after a summer rain. Polluted air coming from fireplaces or woodburning stoves. Roasting chestnuts. Pumpkin spice, cinnamon, cardamom, fresh French thyme. Citrus flowers, pears, coconut…
The list is pretty long. I will stop here.

2 Likes

Favorite smells (take ‘em or leave ‘em :wink:): Yankee Candle’s Salted Caramel and Cranberry Chutney, eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils :nose:Other smells I’m obsessed with, but not recommending/just sharing… coffee, mouthwash, baby’s skin, new car and house smell.

2 Likes

Ever tried Doterras serenity one? Omg. Sooo good!

Nag champa is my FAVORITE incense. I burn it almost daily. Also love my palo santo sticks and my sage!

3 Likes

Or just book stores! I love the smell of a new book. Other favorites - campfires, eucalyptus, the smell of the Redwood Forest (Muir Woods) in Northern California, lavender, frankincense.

2 Likes

Ooooooh - that’s a lovely list. I’m a total floral nerd.

1 Like

I will commit my body, soul and possibly future cookbook sales to any woman wearing amore-amore perfume.

1 Like

This I have to sniff!

Me too :thinking: dotdotdot

1 Like

This is a hard one. Lying in bed at night in the summer with the windows open and it’s raining. The smell and sound combo is awesome

1 Like