So desperate to stop drinking

Welcome back Graham!

1 Like

Thank you so much really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Welcome back! Stick around, I wouldn’t have been able to stay sober without this place and the amazing people here!

5 Likes

Thanks Nordique I really appreciate your support I’ve gotten myself in a terrible mess and need to give sobriety another go. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that but we are all here for you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome back! Be active, it helps. I spent as much time here as I did drinking…probably a little more to be honest

4 Likes

Eh, thank you very much I really appreciate it I genuinely do, nobody understands this like a fellow sufferer :+1:

4 Likes

I suffered tremendously from alcoholism. I do not suffer a bit due to being sober.

5 Likes

Yes, thanks so much, I know how wonderful life can be when I’m sober it’s a joy to wake in the morning with a clear head and having the memory recall to know what I did the night before. Thank you once again for your support :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back Graham.

Advice for new comers and constant relapsers

Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Dazercat your support is truly welcomed thank God this site exists and people like your goodself extend your hand of friendship and support. Thank once again!

2 Likes

My pleasure.
There was a Graham on her when I was a newbie. Is this the same?

2 Likes

It certainly could be my friend👍

2 Likes

Welcome back Graham! you can 100% do this

Welcome back! I see you’ve gotten lots of great advice already. I would just add that sobriety is yours for the taking so be aggressive and grab it, hang on and stop at nothing. The ride is worth it🙂

2 Likes

Ah that’s lovely your message cheered me up thank you so much!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers Dan, much appreciated mate!:+1:

Thank you for your support Angelic it really means a lot!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Welcome back. I have a list of things I’ve had to kick, and it’s been a road of progress and regression until I finally made it where I’m at now. All you can do is keep trying until you make it. If one path doesn’t work, try another, then another, and then another. Best of luck and hope to see more of you.

I’m feeling the same way and going g through the same shit