So much time

There is so much extra time, now that the drink has gone. Looking back on last week, it was more like a month than seven days.

Hobbies Hobbies Hobbies I guess is the answer (I don’t watch TV)

What did you guys do when you stopped?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Thanks for that. The 12 steps sounds like a plan. I haven’t looked at these yet.

1 Like

Hi Stephen! I cross stitched, read lots, meditation, walking my dog and exercise and cleaning…lots of cleaning. Plenty to do, the options are endless. It does feel like there is so much spare time when you stop drinking but very quickly that changes and you realise your time is full again but without the poison. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Week 1, I cried, screamed, broke down, argued, ate, slept, tried to figure out what the hell was happening, prayed for the first time lots but what helped me more than anything was and still is this community, even if it was just to be distracted from the hole in my life for ten minutes. All them minutes have now turned into 110 days. BE strong.

1 Like

I started back at the gym and training for a Spartan race. Gives me something healthy to look forward to. Hyper focus on studying up sbout it and working towards a goal :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like