Sober AF for 3 years!

Amazing story and amazing work. Congrats! Go big, this is huge!:tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Sending you so much love and light. Thank you for all the support you’ve given me and others. So grateful for your kindness, compassion and kick-ass sass! :pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congrats! 3 years is fucking amazing! You are one strong woman that I look up to. Thank you for all you do here! :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

@SassyRocks , congratulations on 3 years! You inspire me.

2 Likes

So freaking proud of you missy!!!

2 Likes

!!! congratulations!!! sassy, you’ve been a real inspiration to me and you’re one of my sober idols. reading your posts on here has been such a wonderful learning experience for me and i’m sincerely thankful for your positive influence on my recovery. THANK YOU for your hard work as a moderator - this place would not be what it is without you, and more thank yous for just being such an awesome example of a rad person in recovery. for real, sometimes i find myself out in the world thinking “how would sassy respond to this?” haha it helps for real. #strivetobesassy. again, congratulations!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

tenor (7)

1 Like

This is an amazing accomplishment! Thanks for being a cornerstone member of this community, serving as an example of what can happen. 3 years of getting better at getting better is sober proof of what’s possible!

3 Likes

Wow! Way to go. I also started in my early teens and finally found recovery at the age of 62. I am now 50 days sober and it feels great! I too wish I could have found the answer earlier but it is what it is. Congratulations on 3 years.

2 Likes

This is amazing! So happy for you. Im so glad you downloaded TS and have helped so many people.

2 Likes

Wow your post is so powerful and what you have conquered is amazing. I was feel totally demotivated until i read this. Thank you for your share

1 Like

Wow, I am glad I signed on today and saw this! Congratulations @SassyRocks! You are inspiring! Thank you also for your support along my own journey.

2 Likes

Thank you. What a treat to see you @LeilaBird and I hope you are well!! You were a strong presence in my early days and I so appreciate you.

2 Likes

Hey @SassyRocks …that is fantastic! So good to see people reach these milestones…and when we think back to our day one how unimaginable this day would be…but it is possible and it is great…keep it going :grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations. Very inspiring. Not only are you sober for 3 years, you help all of us with your service on this site. I thank you for that! Wishing you another 3 years, one day at a time.

1 Like

This warms my heart, congratulations on three amazing years. You have no idea how much you have inspired me as I have followed closely behind you. Sending you love. Thank you x

2 Likes

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and thank you for being a light guiding the way to amazing things :heart:

2 Likes

Sober (and sassy) AF indeed! Bravo, lady.

A lot of your wisdom really wrung me out when I washed up here. Thanks for being here and helping build it into a place that’s saved my life in so many ways. :heart: :ice_cream: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Huge congrats Sassy. You’re a shining example of finding your own way through sobriety and making it work. Truly one of my big heroes here. My gratitude for all you bring here is endless. This place is saving my life too and you are such a huge part of that. Thanks, hugs and love lady.

3 Likes

This is truly amazing and inspiring! Congratulations on this massive achievement! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like