Sober after slip

4 months sober and slipped. Back on the Wagon now 12 days straight and feel more determined than ever…

19 Likes

We are very happy you are back!!

2 Likes

I drank after around 4 months sober. Embrace the new journey. I’m coming up on a year now. Good job not doubling down. Youre one of the strong ones and youre gonna make it.

4 Likes

Thanks heaps feel like I’ve got that shit out of my system!

I had a few slips l. 800 days here. You’ll know when enough is enough. Keep up the good work. You didn’t lose the experience. Dust yourself off and let’s GO!!!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you. I’m m new at this so all I can say is I’m glad you’re here where there’s lots of awesome people and resources.

1 Like

41 days after relaps . Im still in rehab recovery. Legacy Healing Center has been great. They gave me the tool now i have to use them

1 Like

3 years sober after my last relapse I wish you a long strech of sober days as well. Go get it👊

3 Likes

Thanks mate feel like life is getting better already, I think the thing is not to get complacent hey!

2 Likes

Thankyou good luck with your journey too! It’s a constant work in progress but I ya work it, it’s worth it! :grin: