Sober at 60!

WWWOOOWWW!!! You look AMAZING Sassy!!! Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you!!! YAY!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy happy Birthday Sassy, Good Soul of TS! You deserve all the happiness and joy and good health you have now! I’m sure it’s already been said above but daaang, you look so fresh and young I would never believe you had touched any of the stuff if I met you in the streets! :see_no_evil: Beautiful inside and out - it’s such a cliché but in this case you remind me why clichés become such, because they’re just too true. I’m so gratefu for your presence here!
Always be well! :tulip::heart::tulip::heart::tulip::heart::tulip::heart::heart::tulip::tulip:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day! :pray::sunflower::blush::birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday!:tada::confetti_ball:
I hope it is a great day!

2 Likes

Oohhh, that would be something!! Thank you for the kind words!! I get so much from TS as well.

2 Likes

Happy birthday season my fellow Pisces!

3 Likes

You are so kind, thank you! Always a pleasure seeing you here. :hugs:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday you beautiful and inspiring soul! Wishing you laughter, health and a world of blessings!

:grinning::partying_face::fireworks::raised_hands:t2::dancer:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday sassy

You look great for 60!!

3 Likes

Simply wonderful. What an inspiration you are!!

3 Likes

Your post with pic may be my “high” for the high/low thread. Happiest of birthdays to you, @SassyRocks. You share a birthday with my dad. I want to thank you so much for the support you bring me and others on this forum. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Hugs from Kansas City!

4 Likes

Now you will always remember my birthday!! As I recall there were a few other Feb 22 birthdays on here.

Thank you so for your kind words. :heart:

2 Likes

Love the butterfly, thank you!! I am so glad we are friends.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone, your kindness and generosity are so affirming and mean the world. I so appreciate this supportive and healing community. :heart::gift::heart:

2 Likes

Apart from they put the wrong date on your birth certificate I would be pretty chuffed about how life turned out in the end, congratulations.
imagine the 60 and still drinking photo

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! Happy, happy 60th, my sweet friend!

You are such an inspiration to me…always embodying what strength, wisdom, compassion, and sobriety - physical and emotional - can bring to our lives. I am so grateful to know you and to have you with all of us on this twisty road.

So much love to you!

PS - You look freaking glowingly gorgeous!

4 Likes

Great job and happy birthday! Don’t look a day over 59! :joy:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Sassy!!! Your light shines…that’s for sure. You look like someone who has been a vegan runner and got 10 hours of sleep a night since their teens. You are a vision of hope for us all.

4 Likes

That kind of cracked me up!!!

2 Likes

Love you Holly and hope to see you soon!!!

2 Likes