Sober buddy

Hello all. I am new here and this is the first time I have quit drinking. I am not a quitter so I will make it my last! I did quit smoking 8 years ago and it was a real struggle but I am stubborn as hell so I quit once and never had to reset! (Why do that to yourself twice was my motto!)
I was part (and still am) a quit site. We had quit buddies we connected with that we could message in times of need or weakness. I was wondering if anyone wanted to connect as an accountable quit buddy here?

Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best! X

5 Likes

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

1 Like

I too quit smoking 3 years ago. Currently 62 days off the sauce.

1 Like

Quit buddies are a great idea. Finding someone you can connect with and you know will be there for you right when you need them. This entire forum is filled with supportive, inspirational people, ready to lend a helping hand and a listening ear. :slight_smile: I’m a little over 10 and 1/2 days sober and I COULD NOT have done it without this forum.

3 Likes

100% percent agree with this post and @Brookiemonster618’s reply. This forum is a fantastic tool in my journey for sobriety!

1 Like

I have a little over 8 months. Im here to help!

I will! I need a quitting buddy too!

Agree completely. I was 144 into this new life when I got on here. Had been reading for a while before that. I actually signed up on another one at the same time. It’s already gone south,no connection with it.There is so much experience,insight,and most of all people care,that it helps a lot. Wish I had found this place in the first month. For those who are just starting,take a bit here,bet you find something for yourself.

@Quitter wants to be a quit buddy and @Yogi is not a Quitter.
A scientist may have to be brought in at this point

3 Likes