Sober from opiates

@Dave_Mccall I’m glad something has worked out for you! I would like to do na but my town is so small i really don’t want people knowing my business. I might try and look into finding one that’s a little further out. I’m on the night of the 13th day and feeling good about it. Earlier this morning was tough but as soon as I got up and going it was great. Had a good time with my friends and family. And having another awesome evening tomorrow after I reward myself for being 2 weeks clean (:

1 Like

Today is 14 days! I can’t believe it’s here. It’s almost unreal. It’s like waiting for a trip to disneyland you never thought was going to come. Getting up and ready for the day now. I’m excited for the rodeo later!

2 Likes

Have a great day @nillafresh - you deserve it!

1 Like

I’m so happy ur enjoying this journey as well! Way to go on day 14 as well! Crazy our days are the same! lol have fun!

1 Like

Well… I have to restart my clock tomorrow after 25 days clean… but I’ll tell ya, it’s not worth it! Buy clothes and treat yourself to nice things or pay bills instead! Don’t worry I’m not giving up, I will most certainly be climbing back on the wagon (if you can use that term for opiate use) and hope to make it even further than 25 days this time. Just have to remember to take it one day at a time and don’t give in when the going gets tough. I really hope everyone else is doing good. I’m very proud of you @nillafresh

2 Likes