Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings šŸ§¦ (Part 1)

First train ride with the wolfā€¦ :rofl: People are scared of her :grimacing::wolf:

18 Likes

Omg she is so adorable. People are weird. :persevere:

1 Like

We have people being flagged on the selfie thread for bare shoulders because the thought of their nipples under the camera is threatening to our sex addicts yet this photo of a person bare legged in a bathtub is not threatening to a sex addicts recovery.

Crazy shit if you ask meā€¦ something needs to be sorted with this @moderators . We need new rules that can cover this type of photo too please.
:heart:

12 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely ridiculous. Definitely should be flagged and stay flagged. 100% bad taste.

1 Like

Note that the @moderators tag only works in private messages!

We canā€™t expect the rules to cover every possible inappropriate scenario that may come up (also recognising that what is appropriate varies for all of us due to our addictions, cultural contexts etc).
Reminderā€¦ The members not the moderators asked for this rule.

However, when individuals find a post genuinely troubling or triggering we would always encourage them to highlight this, either by flagging the post or message @moderators. Not everyone will agree with our judgement every time, and thatā€™s OK. Ultimately we are all here trying our best to give and receive support in our sobriety and when the focus is kept on that things usually seem to smooth out quickly.

In the meantime, a reminder to everyone that people with a wide range of addictions do use the forum and we ask everyone to be considerate of that.

6 Likes

JFK airport sober legs. Next stop Miami on the way to Managua, Nicaragua!

18 Likes

Just chillin at Palisades Park in the palms.

:leg::heart::foot::heart_eyes_cat:

19 Likes

This is how you get a cat.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Sunday sober leg selfie posted here because 2 cats and 2 legs qualifies for this thread instead of the cat people thread :rofl::grin:

15 Likes

Really warm and sunny here today

16 Likes

Hanging by the pool after successfully retrieving my sonā€™s lost bag at the airport. Iā€™ll be changing and taking a dip after enjoying my coffee slushee!

16 Likes

:ocean: :motor_boat: :sunny:

18 Likes

17 Likes

When your 40kg/88lb dog trips you full speed with his tie-out lead while you try to jump over it, but he catches your ankles mid air. You face plant, almost lose your teeth, bust your upper lip, skin elbows, and bruise your knee & shred your freckles off :joy: Swollen sober leg selfie

26 Likes

Poor baby! Yikes! :kissing_heart::face_with_head_bandage::hugs:

2 Likes

Count your blessings! A woman, young vital and athletic in my neighborhood tripped over her dog 4 years ago and broke her neck. Sheā€™s paralyzed from the chest down. She still walks the dog in her electric wheelchair and has a feisty positive attitude.

1 Like

Oh my gosh! So scary. Sounds like an amazing resilient woman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m very lucky.

This aft, I was sitting in my camp chair on the lawn surfing TS, holding his leash as he layed on the lawn. He bolted after a turkey vulture in the field. I landed on my stomach and he dragged me a few feet. Theyā€™re powerful creatures!

5 Likes

Summertime chill!

17 Likes