Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

I have 5 pairs, due to a month-long hospitalization - no cacti - but matching socks.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I keep the socks every time, lol. Hospital socks are awesome

2 Likes

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

10 Likes

18 Likes

7 Likes

Shoe and sock colours are gorgeous :star_struck:

10 Likes

Move :white_check_mark:
Nothing to do now but sit poolside with a cucumber lemonade, lunch, and a meeting tonight.
And get caught up here :pray:t2::heart:

15 Likes

So happy to see you enjoying the day and chilling…hope you got to get some decent sun time

1 Like

Now that’s the way to end a moving day. Relax and enjoy! You deserve it.

3 Likes

Thanks ladies. @JazzyS
Even had lunch poolside.
Good day today. Any day without a Gila monster is a good day from now on :laughing:

2 Likes

Trying to start my summer tan

12 Likes

This is my usual view. Oswaldo likes to lie down on my chest with his face as close to my face as possible

Watching the Ken Burns “Baseball” documentary and this place shows up on screen.
This place is still a bar in Boston, same sign and everything…a bar which I got thrown out of pretty much bi-weekly during the worst of my drinking 2010/2011
It was like a ghost popped up on my tv! :joy: I think I may have actually yelled

16 Likes

Loving my Barbie pink nails :blush:

19 Likes

Excellent doc.Ken Burns :fire: I dunno why T-Mac but after I came home from rehab in 2022 I found I had lost interest in following sports. Same with da news. I was a Red Sox Fanatic from the time Dad took me to Fenway when I was 8 years old. I waited through some agonizing years for that first sweet World Series win. Specialbecause they crushed the hated Yankees. Also a ginourmous Miami Hurricane footbal fan. Spent many a day and night at the Orange Bowl. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey Kelly!!! So :heart_eyes: pretty

2 Likes

I lost track of a lot of sports in the 4 years before the pandemic, living with a partner who wasn’t into sports. Hockey specifically. Still watch playoffs but there was a time where I wouldn’t miss a game. Lost interest in football mostly because the NFL has made it so convoluted and expensive to watch the games you want to watch, and knowing what is happening to those guys’ brains is a little unsettling.

Always loved baseball, but has really become my favorite over the past 10 years or so. Almost always have a game on, even just as background. I had never seen this documentary but heard that it’s more or less the definitive history of the game. I realized that despite being a big baseball guy and a stat nerd, I knew very little about baseball pre-1980s. So I ordered the box set, and here I am. Really enjoying it so far, and I’m only in 1905 or so.

3 Likes

Woowiii! Want this too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those are some interesting sneakers :athletic_shoe:, there.
(trainers? Plimsouls?)

Vivobarefoot

1 Like