Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Enjoying a great cup of coffee while listening to nature’s music

21 Likes

Every time I see your ankle bracelet I think it looks so cute and I love it and I want to have one as well. And then I forget. And then I see another sober Julis leg selfie and I repeat the circle :slight_smile:
But one day I will finally get one :slight_smile: It looks so nice on you.

5 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

Ahwww…
I love to wear a ankle bracelet.
Feel so naked without it :sweat_smile:
This one is new.
It’s from “made by Nami” and it’s water-resistant (!!!) :swimming_woman:t3: and adjustable!
Very recomandable.

This simple bracelet on my arm is also from this brand. I will remind you again :grinning::hugs:

15 Likes

15 Likes

New trail running shoe leggies :running_woman:t2::confetti_ball::heart:

12 Likes

Definitely sober legs. . Precious!

2 Likes

Pro tip - that pink elastic that runs across the shoe? That’s to tuck your laces into so they don’t flop around. (My foot is not currently shod with my trailers!)

9 Likes

That is a pro tip!! Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

I love this… Thanks for the tip. :pray:t4:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Sober boo boo beach legs.

Pop Pop oowee!

16 Likes

Ooweee… sorry friend. That is a wonderful view and a relaxing day for ya. Love a beach day :heart:

3 Likes

Stopped by Horsetail Falls after spending the day with my daughter and her fiance :sparkling_heart: since I became sober, we’re rebuilding our mom/daughter bond​:sparkles::pray:

11 Likes

Feeling like a cool kid with my shoes tied up like @SinceIAwoke showed me

12 Likes

I jumped on the earth runners bandwagon but I’m kinda ‘eh on em. I lived for years in dollar store flip flops and these kinda feel the same.

15 Likes

I have shorts on ***

27 degrees in the living room, well before noon, legs. :hot_face:

13 Likes

Going back home after therapy. Happy the trains are running. And it’s not as warm :hot_face: yet as expected.

14 Likes

A really beautiful day here in Ireland I’m taking advantage of it

9 Likes