Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Holiday legs

14 Likes

Oh happy day…
Moving forward legs

16 Likes

Sober feet taking a break at work :sunglasses::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Sober legs visiting Saskia van Uylenburgh’s -Rembrandt’s first wife and muze- grave

17 Likes

Sportin’ some Vans “old school’s”. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yep, have multiple ones :sunglasses:

1 Like

Twisted my knee and hit the deck in work today,luckily no one saw me :laughing:, lets see if this bag of frozen mash sorts it out!!

14 Likes

Dang!!! Sorry friend. Hope the frozen packs help…rest up and hopefully it heals quickly :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Ahh thanks,stocked up on some over counter stuff before an got a strap for it aswell,hopefully be ok soon :pray:,on the plus side,no leg days at the gym until further notice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Just finished my supper legs.

13 Likes

Well I think you have a valid reason for no leg exercises for a bit.
IMG_1142

Sending you positive thoughts for speedy recovery!

3 Likes

About to head to lunch and then go see the new deadpool movie leggies

16 Likes

Three generations of sober legs :smile::paw_prints::older_woman:t2::orange_heart:

12 Likes

Awe … absolutely beautiful :heart:

1 Like

I’m always amazed about all the places you have visited so far and have posted about in different threads. Do you have a bucket list for this, and where do you get all those ideas? :astonished::thinking:

Thank you for taking us with you! :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Love this….

1 Like

Rainy day Goosey snugs leg selfie

12 Likes

Thanks Matti. Most places are close by. I always have liked to look at things. And I have good eyes. For me a telephone with a camera is an ideal extension of my eyes so to speak. The simplicity of the concept totally works for me. And Amsterdam and its surroundings are pretty picturesque right. Although I am convinced beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can find it anywhere just as long as you have an eye for it and are willing to look and watch.

4 Likes

Sporting a flattering ice pack…

11 Likes

That’s so awesome you get to bring the Ol Dog Girl in. That and music are such great therapies.
:people_hugging: :heart: :pray:t2:

1 Like