Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Eeeeky pop. New trainers, sober, leggies. The front fell off my other ASICS after about seven years of fine service. I wouldn’t have gotten new ones if I had a choice, but I didn’t as the other ones were letting grass and stones in :joy::joy::joy:

So comfy :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Flooded basement leggies. Thankfully only a few inches this time

14 Likes

Summer shower cycling legs

14 Likes

Flooded basement aww :pensive: I’m so sorry.
But I got to tell ya. I loved those Wellys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope it gets sorted out quickly.
:pray::heart:

Major problem in our neighborhood. The storm system gets overwhelmed and it comes up through sinks, toilets and drains in our basements. Borough knows it’s a problem, but says they don’t have money to fix it. Bunch of us are going to the next meeting to demand they do something. It’s a mess every time we get hard rains

2 Likes

What a hassle. At least you got peeps that can go with you. Good luck.

I love these shoes 🩵

1 Like

Thank you Juli :heart:

1 Like

Maverick just had to break it in for him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Jesile

10 Likes

A man’s gotta do, what a man’s gotta do! :rofl:

1 Like

Oh man he looks so cozy! :heart: Perfect lay down after his morning walk :laughing:

1 Like

I had these made … My son & I. :rofl:

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @RoseCityRonin someone who’s takin this thread way too far …ya daft bat

3 Likes

He’s got the Keys to his kingdom right there👌

1 Like

Lol…now that’s hilarious…love em :heart:

1 Like

I don’t have much, but I’m at peace with where I am because of my sobriety. And it just keeps creating more room for growth

18 Likes

Been doing my 10k steps everyday this week and my shins are killing me lol

14 Likes

Williams Lake, at the foot of Mt. Wheeler, New Mexico

19 Likes

Waiting for the tram sober legs.
I’m updating my wardrobe :smiling_face: Since I started accepting my body as it is, chubby, I got lots of colorful and beautiful clothes.
Not hiding any more, now I’m embracing it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

18 Likes