Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

I think that they just want to multiply their earnings. So it’s a stupid thing and yes, Christmas is on the 24th of December, even in Germany. :wink:

Your German is perfect!

3 Likes

Sober snacking on the trail earlier legs

20 Likes

Be careful you don’t mistake the trail mix for the trail! They look pretty similar…

7 Likes

Labour Day sober mum & son legs picnicking by the water. Cloudy and a nice cool 15°c. Back to school this week

19 Likes

What a beautiful thing. :heart: You hold on to that. You know they grow up leave :cry:. Not always a bad thing. But I do miss mine :hugs:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Nooooooo :sob: Haha. But yeah, I know the day is coming soon where I’m not his bestie anymore so I’m soaking up every second for sure

6 Likes

Enjoying lunch on the porch swing.

17 Likes

Same… My little boy is literally my best buddy in the whole world… wife is second :wink:. Of course I don’t actually have other friends I hang out with because everyone I know drinks pretty much all the time.

6 Likes

Super dirty trail legs, it was freaking awesome!!!

17 Likes

Hilo legs! Mahalo :desert_island:

22 Likes

Just had dinner. Chillin on the coach and listening to a meeting legs

16 Likes

Saturday morning commute

18 Likes

Red New Balance twins! These legs are ready to go into work for a half shift I picked up.

16 Likes

Just to motivate myself. :grin:.

13 Likes

They say, “if you can see it, you can be it”. Great slippers, great motivation.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@Mno @TrustyBird :sunglasses::100::cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Cool kids wear red New Balance! @les @Mno

3 Likes

@TrustyBird :athletic_shoe: :athletic_shoe: We’re the cool kids :sunglasses:

3 Likes