Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Got the mosquitos through your trousers? I know for certain they can.

Sober legs plus a kitty named Bird.

19 Likes

Waiting for the dentist. No nervous jiggling! It was a challenge!

18 Likes

Sober feet in the hammock celebrating holiday in Turkey :nazar_amulet:

17 Likes

Cool foggy morning in the northwoods. Pulled out some fun warmer leggings.

20 Likes

I found a wonderful solution to a snoring husband and a dog who wants my space in the bed after three nights of insomnia. Put down the fabulous foam bed I bought for guests and sleep in my den instead! It was worth it. My bedroom is just across the hall and I had to close the door and put my earplugs in. This bed stays!

19 Likes

Watching House of the Dragon together.

19 Likes

19 Likes

Love your sock game :socks: :blush:

1 Like

Me and my namesake Daisy, on the Deck.

These legs going to be on the deck a lot today watching the rain. Not sure about the cat though.

17 Likes

I went into a shop for staples and came out with these socks and a wooden spatula :woman_shrugging::joy: no staples

4 Likes

19 Likes

13 Likes

That’s a sweet pic.

1 Like

21 Likes

Yeeeessss… I AM wearing Christmas pants haha I have no sense of style. It’s literally September 1st tmrw :rofl:

21 Likes

You go gurl!! :christmas_tree::santa:
:heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Sober legs hopping on the wall for a rest
during evening walk :rofl::sunglasses:

19 Likes

That is fine. Since yesterday we can buy christmas sweets and cakes in stores in Germany. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh wow!! In Germany Christmas is in Dec? Or is it earlier? That may be a silly question. I don’t know much about Germany. My dad is German tho. My dad came from Germany to Canada when he was a little boy. I’ve always wanted to go there! I tried learning the German language and only know how to say Good morning, how are u? I think it’s: Guten Morgen, wie geht es dir. Is that correct? It was a very interesting language to learn!

2 Likes