Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

I used to watch Peppa Pig, when my kids were little. Can’t believe it’s still on. :rofl:

2 Likes

sober sleeping bag legs! :orange_heart:

22 Likes

How’s the room service there? :blush:

5 Likes

:joy: the staff’s a little slow!

….but damn, that first slug o’ coffee tastes great.

Got my foot in the pic at least :wink:

21 Likes

Nice view.
Beautiful set up.
I could definitely enjoy a cup :coffee: like that.

5 Likes

I can’t wait when they will add new season on Netflix xd

1 Like

This picture slows my heart rate. :smiling_face: Lovely!

2 Likes

Happy, sneaky sober legs after a day of secret prepping for my mum’s 70th birthday tomorrow…all errands complete, presents wrapped and the cake and living room decorated :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

18 Likes

Good luck tomorrow.
Happy 70th to your mum :birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: we had a wonderful, happy day :blush::partying_face:

4 Likes

YW.
BTW. I love your outfit and boots. I loved it before, but; I just now noticed you got saguaros :cactus: on your dress. My fave. Glad it all went well.

4 Likes

Day off legs heading for a nap.

15 Likes

Enjoy that nap :sleeping:

2 Likes

I will! Day 2 off of 7. I have a haircut later tonight and still need to do something physical and something creative with my day. First, a rest.

3 Likes

Ooh…did i miss your challenge items for day 1?
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for today. :blush:

1 Like

Yesterday I walked 8 miles for my physical, cleaned out my craft card and made an iron on tee shirt for my creative, saw friends for lunch for my social and washed all my bedding. It was easy because I had my husband with me. I’m a little less internally motivated today (hence the nap pic).
Today I called my sister for my social and will get a haircut. Tonight I hope to do a body weight workout, knit or sew and clean out a closet.
You have such a good memory for everyone here! I wasn’t sure where to put that check in.

6 Likes

Both day 1 and the possibility for day 2 sound lovely.
I’m sure posting on the check in thread would be lovely - maybe a picture of your creative thing to go along with post :thinking:
aah - the memory - lol – i really think its improving since i quit drinking. - here is to becoming healthier as we shed our addictions!

my sober legs just finished a movie and now need to get some work done :wink:

13 Likes

13 Likes

Sober stomping legs…2 hikes in 2 days. I have surpassed all my bodily expectations!

18 Likes

Lupe and I are test driving the new bed…zzzzz

20 Likes