Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Sober bare feet walking in the grass after work

16 Likes

Best feeling ever! Happy feet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sober post running legs with new shoes :confetti_ball:

17 Likes

I haven’t felt I deserved new kicks in a while (not running at all since April), but I get happy seeing yours!

2 Likes

Nice shoes!!! Glad you were able to do your Sunday run :muscle::heart:

1 Like

Let me be the one to tell you… you need new kicks :joy: The ones I got back in May didn’t work out for me. One pair are perfect for quick and short runs but don’t have enough padding for longer runs so I went back to my GT-2000 but the new model. I dig em! These will be my half shoes for next month.

Thanks @JazzyS It felt sooooo good!! Thankful my body is back to normal but also happy I gave it more rest than I wanted cause I needed it.

4 Likes

I’m going to try an ice bath in the tub tonight. I went for a 20 mile, 90 minutes bike ride last Sunday and my knee is still swollen.

2 Likes

Dang!! No fun :sob: I hope the swelling subsides soon

1 Like

OOOHHH - so sorry - i do hope the ice bath helps.

1 Like

11 Likes

Sober legs at the luxury cinema.

12 Likes

Enjoy. I was just going to tag you in on this.

Todays :foot::foot: The Day :blush:
Got the Royal Package.
With a shiny buff. And a mani.

Enjoy your movie :movie_camera: :popcorn:

14 Likes

Nice! I bet it felt amazing!
Glad to see you’re getting some self care in with all that’s going on.

That movie didn’t impress me. Not sure what I was expecting but I have a million other things I could have done with my time instead.

4 Likes

I had the same kind reaction to the movie.
@Dazercat I need a pedicure :sob::sob: It’s been so longggggg

3 Likes

I thought it was a directorial masterpiece. With a few good lines. But not sure we liked it. But it was a wow :star_struck:
I can’t imagine your hubby going.

1 Like

One slide on, one off… who cares on a day like today :slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

Nice.
Sure beats plumbing.
Enjoy yourself.

5 Likes

Oh no, hubby would never go. He chuckled when I told him how awful it was but my daughter loved it so it’s all good. You’re right, it was a directorial masterpiece. I’ll give em that much.

3 Likes

Ya. That’s what I thought.
I’m glad your daughter enjoyed it.

1 Like

Look at that. Untopable! :ocean::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::sunrise::yellow_heart:

@Runningfree the GT-2000 rule all, been my work shoes for years. :fist_left:t2:

2 Likes