Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings šŸ§¦ or your dog or your cat

I absolutely love the vintage Polaroid cameras!

4 Likes

I hope you havenā€™t stuck your foot in your mouth with one of those shoes onā€¦ :point_up_2::smile:

Nice to see your feet around here! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Well, I can tell you this: it didnā€™t taste too good! :persevere::unamused:

2 Likes

I love cheese! :cheese:

Especially when itā€™s in pierogiesā€¦

16 Likes

Napping with Daisy legs

11 Likes

Wow I can hear those socks from here. Ha

Some very bored waiting at the doctor leggies. My appt time was almost an hour ago. They are always behind here :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

2 year sober legs.
Iā€™ll be joining you in an hour :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope itā€™s just routine.

4 Likes

Just my normal 4 month lab checkup for my Hereditary angioedema and cholesterol. Hopefully no issues lol

4 Likes

Mines an EMG :man_shrugging:
No idea what Iā€™m in for. Some kind of nerve testing. Hope I didnā€™t kill a bunch of them drinking all my life. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hope everything goes well with your EMG today :pray:

@Runningfree hopefully you didnā€™t have to wait much longer and had a good check up.

3 Likes

Just got home! Finally getting some breakfast, I was getting hangry lol
My potassium is a tad high and it was last time too but other than that Iā€™m good to go. I have a brown spot on my face and asked her about it. Aging spots :sob::sob::sob::sob: Which I suppose is better than skin cancer

7 Likes

17 Likes

100% screamed Spongebob Squarepants!!!

Who lives in a Chelsea boot wrapping my feet? SpongeBob SquarePants! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

15 Likes

Dun un dun Un dun un dun un :shark:

1 Like

(Movie Announcer Voice)

ā€œJust when you thought it was safe to put on a pair of socksā€¦ā€ :shark:

4 Likes

Sorry, Yā€™allā€¦I was sloooow on the flower socks moments but they were dirty and I had to wash 'em! :grin:

12 Likes

:joy: I knew the horror fans would appreciate my business casual

1 Like