Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

I appreciate your flowers being angry or at least unsure. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Ah man…hope you have been enjoying the rest of your celebratory day.

Im sure you can get potassium lowered. Damn aging spots…i wish i knew of these earlier :confused:
So grateful its not the c word. :pray:

1 Like

Well worth the wait

1 Like

I’m jealous of sober jacuzzi and pool leggies, enjoy and have a dip for me @Soberbilly and @Dazercat ! I’m getting in on the sock game soon. For now, some sober dog walking legs

14 Likes

I gotta step my sock game up :rofl: Those are legit

2 Likes

I do not own one sock that has a flower on it! Just this permanent thing that gets covered by socks.

12 Likes

9 Likes

O YEEAAA!!! The cream of the crop RISES to the top!

12 Likes

Snails! Because today is my Monday.

14 Likes

Ahoy, Maties! Yaaaaar! :skull_and_crossbones:

11 Likes

I’m allergic to snails :snail: They are cute tho :smirk:

1 Like

Aye aye, Captain Many-Socks!

15 Likes

Socks + Tevas > hiking boots :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Really? Just snails or shellfish too?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:my kinda hiker…hope u had fun

Well, I had a reaction after eating escargot. I’d had it a dozen times before, but this time my face and throat swelled up and a Benedryl stopped it immediately. I tested it again, from a totally different location, to make sure (I only ate 1) and same thing happened. My doctor laughed the other day when he saw my ‘new’ allergy :joy: I’m basically pescatarian with no other issues.

1 Like

Rockin’ them “Wu-Tang Clan ain’t nuttin’ ta f–k wit’” socks!

11 Likes

You win. Best socks of all time.

2 Likes

ahem I’d like to thank the Wu-Tang Clan for making this possible… oh! and Stance socks for makin’ these amazing socks! :rofl:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: Bravo!!!

1 Like