Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Me too. I did accomplish getting older and alot of horrific things

1 Like

Post running leggies (not my celebration leggings, those still aren’t here :sob::sob:)

17 Likes

Wife put me on hoodie probation. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I probably bought about a dozen or more of them during my early sobriety. With 4 seasons I need all kinds of them.
I’m very fond of my cashmere ones. I know they’re expensive but I saved so much $$$ and I get to use them for a long time.
Welcome to TS. Glad you found us.
:pray:t2: :socks: :heart:

5 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE these leggings – now i really can’t wait to see your new ones!

HAPPY Friday Jennifer :heart:

1 Like

Sober legs waiting in the ferry cabin until we’re heading back to Rotterdam :netherlands:
The end of a great holiday is near. That blue creature is my souvenir from Scotland :blue_heart:
Not a Loch Ness monster, but fell in love with this Axolotl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How cute can a toy animal be :blush:

17 Likes

I have at least 1 favorite pair… possibly 3. I’m running late but I’ll find 'em and show later!

And as for the TS socks, maybe something with the logo of the website on them? :thinking: I know it isn’t going to happen, and I wouldn’t expect someone to make socks for me, but it’s fun to fantasize. :grin:

2 Likes

Good ol’ Rick & Morty, flyin’ through Time, Space & Dimensions…

11 Likes

I love your cabin. When I go to fort William next month I’m traveling in the Caledonian sleeper in a bunk bed suite. I’m so excited for that alone.

2 Likes

How is everyones Friday evening? I’m just relaxing watching Suits on Netflix! Have a wonderful evening!

22 Likes

Loved Suits.
And your sober socks by the fire place look so inviting.
Enjoy your sober Friday.

1 Like

Not as inviting but thought I’d join ya.

17 Likes

Oh wow, that’s so cool! Scotland is soooo gorgeous to drive trough! Also by train! The mountains, the sheep, all those waterfalls!
You will love it!

2 Likes

These are abstract skulls. Or they used to be brighter… :rofl:

All cute at the end of my Sober ass legs

18 Likes

Thank ya! Hope yours was good as well! I’m almost finished Suits!

1 Like

Love your sober ass legs. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

abstract skulls – :thinking: now those are cool!!

love to see your babies thriving in the background too :heart:

Relaxing with doggo leggies

20 Likes

Sober resting legs

19 Likes

17 Likes

Post walk dad shoes chilling :athletic_shoe:

20 Likes