Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Teacher is late

13 Likes

Looks like they should be the one apologizing then :smirk:

3 Likes

hiked a bit of the Appalachian Trail early this morning :star_struck: and something amazing happened … i was sitting on the edge of a lake, and i look up and see a balloon far far away floating in the sky, just a wee dot. well today is my birthday so i said “ah my birthday balloon!” & went back to meditating. when i opened my eyes the balloon was closer! i watched it as it descended across the lake, directly toward me, and landed RIGHT NEXT TO ME!! :joy::joy::joy: such an awesome gift from the universe and just the most silly and delightful way to start my birthday day. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

17 Likes

I do love when the universe celebrates with us – So happy for your morning adventure.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!!! :tada: :birthday:

1 Like

Paying off my car loan today sober leg selfie.
That means more sock money for me.
Happy days all.

18 Likes

YEAH !!! thats a great way to start off the day – more $$ for socks – i like the way you think :wink:

2 Likes

Money is a skill that I lacked when I drank. It turns out I am good at saving. Just one of my 10,000 reasons to stay the sober course. :clap:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah to saving money and adding another reason to stay sober.

12 Likes

Lol i was in a black out and my friend had a tattoo gun he said i very persistantly wanted to use. #weDoRecover #sorry

1 Like

11 Likes

All right. You got the best sock game I’ve ever seen. But I got to ask you. Do you wash any of them or just buy new ones :joy:

2 Likes

Are you saying you did that yourself while blacked out?!

Both. I definitely have a sock addiction … no matter how many I have, if I see ones I don’t have and that I like, I buy them … it’s getting ridiculous … almost to the point where I can fill an entire dresser with nothing but socks. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Agreed! Is there some kind of award badge TS can give @RoseCityRonin for best sock game :thinking: @moderators :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@moderators Ideally, can it be in the form of a pair of socks (instead of a badge)? Please and thank you. :grin::rofl:

6 Likes

But do you have a favourite pair? Maybe a pair of lucky socks?

I would totally be on board with you winning the TS sock award, in the form of socks. What would be on them though?? There is so much potential!

Crazy and amazing universe. When my beloved cat passed away about 5 years ago I was distraught. Like, gone. A beautiful red kite came pretty near my balcony in central London (zone 2) and they are my favourite birds. Then a black balloon was on the sky with a cat face on. Crazy good energies in this world.

2 Likes

Yes, love this! :joy::joy::joy:
Frida Kahl-toe says good morning

9 Likes

Yeah thats what happened. Id never tattooed before

1 Like

Impressive. I’ve accomplished many things blacked out. Just nothing good :laughing:

1 Like