Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

I have been feeling down about the lack of visible and motivating physical transformation now that I am 63 days sober. There’s been no weight loss and glossy hair /skin. But today I flabbergasted to suddenly notice that after years of painful cracked heels on my feet, they are completely healed. Its like a magic spell has been cast on my feet and they’ve been completely restored with lovely soft skin. You’ll have to take my word for it as I have discovered taking sole selfies is not easy and requires yoga poses that I couldn’t quite muster the talent for. So a remarkable transformation has taken place on a part of my body that is rarely ever seen/noticed in public, but I’ll take it. Its a win. Go sober feet!

10 Likes

Another day another dollar

9 Likes

WOW - i love it! great job on your sober days! I love see the sober healing transformations :heart:
It is a win!!

Watching my team (Celtic) against Lazio at the Stadio Olympico in Rome.

10 Likes

Sober legs meditating with a cat on the hot stone :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Ahhh @Clenton85 im trying to read that too!

2 Likes

Agreed. Im in about 70pages in so far very insightful

2 Likes

Lazy legs that miss leggings and running :cry:

13 Likes

You poor thing you sound miserable @Runningfree

1 Like

Missing out on my endorphins is starting to get to me. The first few days I didn’t even think of exercise cause I felt so bad but now I’m feeling mostly better but my body still needs rest. I’m trying to be patient but that isn’t a strong area for me lol

4 Likes

Learning patience sucks :confused:

1 Like

Good morning from germany with these sober legs in a tiny ice bath :sweat_smile:!

Bodyfeeling upgraded.

21 Likes

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: Voluntary? :sweat_smile:
Not my cup of tea, I would put my feet faster in that tea then in you ice :joy::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Sober muddy boots from walking up Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh this afternoon. 10,900 steps round trip.

16 Likes

Getting my exercise on.

16 Likes

#ThrowbackThursday

15 Likes

Love your tattoos!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I started back up last week. I get a work out at my j9b but I added weights and pushing more cardio.

1 Like