Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Doggo walking leggies :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

14 Likes

Love it …out and about and in your leggings :heart_eyes:…hope you are feeling better :pray:

2 Likes

I am feeling tons better!! Like, dare I say normal :scream:

5 Likes

Lol…shout it out after the days you’ve just had. So happy to hear that :people_hugging:

1 Like

Working on my flying kick at Red Robin

16 Likes

Forgot to post a picture of my new running shoes this morning. Asics for the win! They are my favorite

13 Likes

Dinner date with the wife, had to break out the new shoes.

11 Likes

I saw the Foot Fairy today - she was able to fix my left foot by some sort of chiropractic ninja move. When she was done, no pain! Not such great news on the right foot - I have work to do but it can be healed.

One bit of bad news she gave me is that my habit of recycling old running shoes into daily wear has contributed to my injury. Once running shoes are past prime (around 300 miles, or about 6 months heavy training for me), she says to not wear them for other activity. And like, all of my daily shoes, apart from some boots, are ex-runners. So I’ll be asking for some walking around shoes for Xmas! I hope Santa has my size…

3 Likes

:flushed::flushed: My shoes start as running shoes, then get downgraded to walking the dogs and virtual workout shoes and then yard shoes. I guess I should reconsider this based on your info

3 Likes

Waiting for appointment

@RoseCityRonin missing your sock game. Hope you are doing well

10 Likes

Are those skulls and cross bones with a Christmas hat :thinking:
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yuppers :blush:
Also have Jack skeletons face on them
I’m trying to find that Christmas spirit :joy:

3 Likes

Post running leggies :running_woman:t2::confetti_ball:

15 Likes

New socks

13 Likes

Waiting for the heating and air guy legs

13 Likes

Sober legs after a long golf day!⁷"

17 Likes

Post long run leggies. My warm front is already gone :sob::sob: It was 35F when I left out this morning and the wind can F off!!
Ps @Hidden I audibly said awwwwww about your sober legs :joy: Too cute

16 Likes

Hi friends.

Having tests.

13 Likes

Hey love … sending comforting and healing vibes your way. I do hope all works out in your favor :pray::people_hugging:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been working a lot.

1 Like