Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

The beginning of a long weekend

17 Likes

Your left foot in this photo is hard to tear the eyes away from. :thinking: Good job on the pampering. I’m due for a massage.

1 Like

Yes this stuff around Eric’s left foot looks a bit crazy… :scream: But I thought I need to have that too. Not sure if there is a studio for this here. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s the paraffin treatment. Or hot wax. When I do go, I go all out.
@TrustyBird
They needed a pretty big bag for my canoe feet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I need help leg selfie. This basement is in shambles! Deep breaths before diving in to organize. You guys got the pretty view, I dare not show the rest!

21 Likes

No worries, mine looks like trolls live down there…

3 Likes

Back after a mountainbike trip. Bit different than at home. The owner of the place I stay said I looked finished :see_no_evil:. If she knew what finished looked like in the past………:wink:.

Relaxing at the pool with some music. My son shopping with his mother. Did canyoning together with my son yesterday….also awesome. He doesn’t want me to move here, but damn I missed does activities.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Sober watching boats go by and listening to waves crash leg selfie.

22 Likes

Sober cleaning the house legs

18 Likes

Some sober hockey legs. Most people call it a beer league, thankfully there’s not much drinking after the games.

19 Likes

Sober getting some sun legs with a side of Haley per normal

20 Likes

You got great legs :heart_eyes_cat:
But I’m always looking for the leggings :joy:
I guess it’s still too hot.
Nice nails too.
:pray::crazy_face::blush:

4 Likes

Lol I actually had on some leggings that morning. We are having an amazing “cold front” In the 60s in the morning and only in the 80s in the afternoon
Ps- thanks about the color. I love the teal part of the color wheel!

2 Likes

This is probably cheating because I don’t actually have my legs in the pic yet because I just ordered these. I think they’re AWESOME and wanted to share with you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

21 Likes

Dude those are SO COOL

1 Like

Right bro!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Sitting in the sun trying to soak up those good ole vitamin D happy vibes.

22 Likes

Sober legs about 2820 mtrs high :smiley:

27 Likes

Dang you have some good cell service!

3 Likes