Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Oh man – so excited for you – hope you had a great time!

2 Likes

It was so much fun!! It was pretty scary when 2 people went overboard on one of the rapids but 10 out of 10 I would do it again

5 Likes

Finally managed to get out for a walk in the sun leggies :blush:

11 Likes

dang that would be scary! hopefully no major injuries. I do enjoy white water rafting – been years since i’ve done. Looked like the weather was beautiful for you

2 Likes

thanks Sober Buddy

1 Like

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

8 Likes

10 Likes

I have 5 pairs, due to a month-long hospitalization - no cacti - but matching socks.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I keep the socks every time, lol. Hospital socks are awesome

2 Likes

10 Likes

18 Likes

7 Likes

Shoe and sock colours are gorgeous :star_struck:

10 Likes

Move :white_check_mark:
Nothing to do now but sit poolside with a cucumber lemonade, lunch, and a meeting tonight.
And get caught up here :pray:t2::heart:

15 Likes

So happy to see you enjoying the day and chilling…hope you got to get some decent sun time

1 Like

Now that’s the way to end a moving day. Relax and enjoy! You deserve it.

3 Likes

Thanks ladies. @JazzyS
Even had lunch poolside.
Good day today. Any day without a Gila monster is a good day from now on :laughing:

2 Likes

Trying to start my summer tan

12 Likes

This is my usual view. Oswaldo likes to lie down on my chest with his face as close to my face as possible

Watching the Ken Burns “Baseball” documentary and this place shows up on screen.
This place is still a bar in Boston, same sign and everything…a bar which I got thrown out of pretty much bi-weekly during the worst of my drinking 2010/2011
It was like a ghost popped up on my tv! :joy: I think I may have actually yelled

16 Likes