Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Loving my Barbie pink nails :blush:

19 Likes

I lost track of a lot of sports in the 4 years before the pandemic, living with a partner who wasn’t into sports. Hockey specifically. Still watch playoffs but there was a time where I wouldn’t miss a game. Lost interest in football mostly because the NFL has made it so convoluted and expensive to watch the games you want to watch, and knowing what is happening to those guys’ brains is a little unsettling.

Always loved baseball, but has really become my favorite over the past 10 years or so. Almost always have a game on, even just as background. I had never seen this documentary but heard that it’s more or less the definitive history of the game. I realized that despite being a big baseball guy and a stat nerd, I knew very little about baseball pre-1980s. So I ordered the box set, and here I am. Really enjoying it so far, and I’m only in 1905 or so.

3 Likes

Woowiii! Want this too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those are some interesting sneakers :athletic_shoe:, there.
(trainers? Plimsouls?)

Vivobarefoot

1 Like

Dealerships know just how to stick ya. I can’t even get just a basic oil change anywhere except at the dealership because they have a special tool for removing the old oil filter that no one else has. They are mercenaries.

Enjoying this relaxing day!

17 Likes

The destination and the legs to get there

22 Likes

:black_heart::purple_heart:🩶

19 Likes

I miss the desert! :desert: I lived in Tucson for 10 yrs. Enjoy!:cactus::v::leg:

2 Likes

Leg, legs.

20 Likes

I wanna rub that tummy!! :dog::dog2:

2 Likes

Snack and water break leggies with a view

16 Likes

My dogs are barking!!
Hanging out spaside with my Sancho, after a really long day of unboxing and repairs and deliveries and all things to do with moving.

16 Likes

Chilling in the AC after a long day…

13 Likes

It’s already 11am here and I’m still in pyjama pants cause I can’t move. Kids are hungry, house is a mess… Doesn’t matter. Kitty is comfy :relieved:

20 Likes

Aaaah, you make me jealous! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Supercute!
I’m feeling bored…it pours cats and dogs so I do not wanna go outside. Within a hour we leave to go see some friends, better :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That second picture is too cute!

3 Likes

10 month sober dog walking leggies :muscle::blush:

14 Likes

Pedicure leggies, treat myself cause I deserve it! I paid the little extra for some extra leg massage :gift::tada:

14 Likes