Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Last night in the cottage on our mini vacay.

19 Likes

Pet adjustment.

Big fireplace day.

16 Likes

Post 4 mile stretching. Capris are making their way back into rotation. We have some really nice weather right now and it’s suppose to stay that way all week :confetti_ball:

14 Likes

Halfway through our 8-miler today.

15 Likes

Post running legs and 1 Haley leg

17 Likes

Sunday afternoon legs! :grin::innocent:

17 Likes

Last nights Cowboy Boot Legs and Dog.

15 Likes

Those are really cool! Love them!

1 Like

“Wore the wrong boots!” sober leg selfie… or sober half-leg selfie :smile:

18 Likes

This happened to me today! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love a nice pair of ASICS. My favorite shoes—I have like 5 pairs that I alternate through :sweat_smile:

1 Like

10 Likes

Lol same! I have 3 pair of this model. I’m considering looking into a newer model. I’ve put over 300 miles on the blue ones but I still wear them because they are the best and don’t even feel worn out. I’ve tried brooks and hoka and I return to ASICS each time.

1 Like

The pup is looking like you’re down there somewhere M :wink: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sober girl with “wiiide apart Macho legs” :sunglasses:
waiting in the car tonight.

8 Likes

Still falling! Above pupper’s head now! :dog: :sweat_smile:

Might need those fancy fat tires on your bike to get around over here! :bike: :cloud_with_snow: :snowman:

Let’s welcome these beauties to the collection. They are reversible! But for today Anarchy!!!

12 Likes

I forgot to post my watching the sunrise legs yesterday. It was simply beautiful. I literally was on the verge of tears

11 Likes

Back in the saddle, erm, on the tread sober legs. Action shot! Extra perk - my fella mounted a tv in front of it for me.

15 Likes

Loving my outfit today, here’s a teaser

15 Likes