Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Hahaha! I’ve seen people paint dogs nails before and I’m just how?! Mine would not be ok with all the paw touching. When we went to the vet the other day I heard him “scream”. I’m sure they just surprised him but dang is he a big baby.

4 Likes

Poor Foxy. Honestly the whole vet experience must be bewildering for our pets. My cats didn’t scream - they were actually pretty chill - but you can see in their eyes they’re looking around like, “What the hell is this weird stainless steel tables place”

5 Likes

Airmattress legs. Old dogs need some sleep time

9 Likes

That was my Chucho. He hated his paws messed with. He would cry and try to put his mouth on me (never bit down but was like STAHP!) He also had the pale nails that are softer and I never really had to clip them, but Lupe’s nails are dark and they started getting long when we moved away from the desert (and natural nail filing walking on the sandy rocky ground). I finally had to take her to a groomer and I’ve been amazed at how well she adapted to get them filed! They use a dremel type of grinder and it is over in a jiffy. She used to whine, but now she’s so tolerant! She just has to lean her whole body weight on the poor groomer LOL!

3 Likes

Hiding from the maintenance guy and his scary noisy power tools.

16 Likes

Lol!! She just needs some reassurance. Sweet girl :dog::heart:

1 Like

Yup. And I am right nearby talking to her also. This lady is a pro, too. She is baby talking her way through the whole thing :laughing:

1 Like

[Removed by @System]

12 Likes

Omg what were you thinking :scream: keep up those fluids for the rest of the day!!

1 Like

Ice packs or wet cloths over your head and sit infront of a fan, might help also. How hot was it?
Are you trying to find new ways to live on the edge :woman_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

Haha 30°C is not nothing, we only have those temps in summer and we would leave the exercising for early morning or late afternoons. You’re so hard-core :sunglasses::laughing:
Seriously though, climate change is definitely a worry :confused:
Hope you don’t end up with heat stroke and are ok

2 Likes

I’m actually stuck on it :confused: I finished in 2 days and in the movies and on the moving in part I called my sponsor and felt like I just wasn’t ready to turn my life over to my higher power. I can turn my will but my life idk if I trust it that much. Its a complicated subject for me definitely coming from a strict Christian background. I respect it but it’s a long story. I was just talking to my mom last night in my old places drive way before moving last night about my higher power she opened up to me which was a trip. I surrender everyday, I pray, I talk, ask for guidance to live by its will all kinds of good stuff daily ever since I got stuck. So I’m putting in action so I Kno that I am seeking my higher powers love, attention, and support. Idk this is all very different for me so if you have any suggestions id appreciate it on how you were able to complete it. Thanks

It’s a tough job. But someone’s got to do it.

17 Likes

I took this one earlier for no reason, well now I see it was meant to be here

17 Likes

I got one

17 Likes

Kayak legs

24 Likes

That looks so peaceful Jess, awesome :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Peaceful legs tired from a long walk and rewarded with good food instead of booze. Also pictured, 8 kitty legs.

22 Likes

New leggings on sober legs. Happy 4th of July everyone :blush: be safe :sparkler::fireworks:

20 Likes

Love the leggings. Happy 4th :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes