Sober life trying

Today is day one. I’m just trying to figure out how to use this app. And stay sober. Thank you

14 Likes

hello and welcome, press the little heart to like a post and the arrow to reply to someone. The being sober is a tiny bit more tricky but if you want it bad enough it will all work itself out in the end :joy:. Wishing you well on your journey.

2 Likes

@ClassyD Welcome to the community my sober twin. My sobriety date is also September 27th. You will find an incredible amount of support here in the Talking Sober community. Many good people here to help you along your journey in sobriety. Keep reaching out and staying connected. Wishing you peace and serenity in your recovery. :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! If you’re trying to figure out how to stay sober, take a look at this link. It’s a link to a thread containing a ton of resources that other folks here have used to recover from addiction. See if you want to give any of them a try.

Resources for our recovery

Glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome to our awesome community. Reading a lot on here helped me in the early days. Beardy gave you a good link to check out. Here’s another you may find helpful. New for 2020? Start here!

1 Like