Sober! Loving life to the fullest 😍

I used to be a heroin/ opana addict! The needle took everything from me. I mean everything and today I am four years clean. I’m slowly getting back everything I lost and I pray for the ones who are still suffering from addiction :sob: The whole time through it all I had God. God was my one and only and still is. I still needed more help though because I struggled with more mental health than anything. I finally broke down and went to the doctor. I had hepatitis c and my health was bad. If I had not went to the doctor when I did I know I wouldn’t be here today. Those doctors saved my life. Cherokee health system got me approved for the medicine to get rid of the hepatitis. That took several weeks. My depression had took the best of me I was very depressed for a long time and now I have it all straightened out. I had to take care of myself so that I could fight the addiction. I feel 100% better today. I have a strong relationship with my daughter and I wouldn’t change it for anything in this world. I know if I can do it you can do it. Now today my husband and I both are clean.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community Chasidy! A huge congrats to you on your 4 years of sobriety. So grateful that you are here with us - hope to see you around :people_hugging:
R

Welcome @Chasidy and way to go on four years clean! Getting sober is half the battle, maintaining your health and sobriety is another. Congrats on taking action to better your situation.

Im glad you found us