Sober playlist

Just one song to start… Bonobo " Flutter". Breathing deeply in and out. Trying to put a little smile on my face. Trying to focus on my breathing…

3 Likes

Crazy times sister

1 Like
2 Likes

This is great everyone, some of my favourites and some new things. I will continue to add as they are posted.
In case you missed it, the link is here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2oiHyCfoHZtTTM0jt8f9V7

3 Likes

If anyone hasnt heard Slash’s new album with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators (Living The Dream), you must! It’s pure awesome old fashioned rock and roll sexy music! Guaranteed to put you in a good mood from the start!

1 Like

.Music To Help You Heal you might find some inspiration here

I’ve added where eagles dare to the playlist!

Keep them coming guys - I listened to this last night and it’s shaping up nicely. It’s really nice to think about music that I might not necessarily listen to as bringing inspiration to others.

Everyone gets one song, so if you haven’t already contributed, give me one song and I’ll add it. Playlist link above to follow!
X

Thank you for putting the playlist out for us! I just followed it too. This is great! Bringing it to my She Recovers retreat today

1 Like

I hope you give us a full review after your retreat weekend - it sounds amazing!

Song of a Baker. Small Faces or the Ocean Colour Scene version.
If I’m down or just need to listen to something loud this is usually the first that comes to mind
Following the playlist. Will have a listen.

1 Like

@aircircle I promise, I’ll report back!!

1 Like

Big bunch (of junkie lies) - Sinnead O’connor.

1 Like

Changes - Eminem

2 Likes

Not available on Spotify, sadly! Got another one?

Playlist sounds good so far.
Great version of Wicked Games

1 Like

Kenny Chesney-Better Boat
Eric Church-The Snake
David Lee Murphy-Everything’s Gonna Be Alright

All pop country…sorry I’m a country bumpkin!

3 Likes

ESO my friend! :grin::fist:t3::+1:t3:

Break through it all by Death Before Dishonor
Addiction by Slapshot both great HxC bands from Boston and New York!

1 Like

Saw them live a few months ago :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I heard Grace vanderwaal version of shawn mendes’ In My Blood. Very moving. Lauren Daigel is inspiring. I’m going to see my song writing idol, Bob Dylan, on Wednesday!

2 Likes