Sober Selfies #12 (shirts required, please review rules)

42 Likes

A bit over 7 miles today. :blush::running_woman:t2::confetti_ball:

55 Likes

Day 1232. Got put back in a mask at work today. Serenity prayer is on repeat!

48 Likes

You’re almost to day 1234😬 sickkkk!

7 Likes

I didnt event think of that! :joy: Thanks!

3 Likes

Nice to see you Pat! That is beautiful countryside behind you. It reminds me of the shores of the St. Lawrence River (Fleuve Saint-Laurent) in Quebec, Canada, which are green, rich, fertile lands: the soul of French Canada, and one of my favourite places to visit.

Is that a tattoo on your arm? Is it something you’d be interested in sharing? I don’t have tattoos myself but I admire tattoos for their culture and history. There’s a tattoo thread here on Talking Sober:

1 Like

Hey Matt, one of the nicest guy around :wink:
My mom is from Rimouski…Maybe it’s why I love this place so much, who knows

Yes very observant of you, I got a full sleave tattoo on my left arm. I’ll put a photo of it, why not after all ! I wasn’t very confident about sharing pictures of me when I came here, but time has changed, I’m ok with it now. Guess it’s self acceptance of who I am :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Waiting in the drive through coffee line then gonna do some workbook stuff :coffee: :closed_book:

51 Likes

Adorbs! Love your freckles. You look happy, too.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Was feeling better after a rough morning where I wasn’t my best self but figured out what to do next time at least! These freckles quadruple in the summer also which means soon I’ll be covered even moreso lol

4 Likes

I really like your glasses :relaxed:

2 Likes

Day 66
Been a busy day. A little exercise at home, some prayer and meditation, a work related mtg, and cleaning. Another day clean and sober! I’ll take it!

51 Likes

Your makeup is perfect, Dana! Love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve always wanted to try a red lip tho… never had the guts to do it. Always have stayed with the color pink! :slight_smile: appreciate the compliment!

1 Like

Jumped on a plane to took P to Disneyland for a few days. We are having a good times and hopefully some good memories (she probably won’t remember it).

61 Likes

But you will, and you can take her back again

Enjoy your trip man

7 Likes

Thank you Jenny… feeling good…like I’m getting to know myself for the first time! The gifts of sobriety are plentiful :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats :clap::+1: let’s keep going I got 46 today :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you! I just got em and they’re like my extra favorites right now lol :eyeglasses: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Great photo! I always think with things like this, they may not remember the specifics, but it all adds to that warm feeling of being loved. When I think back to my early childhood I can’t remember all the details but have a lovely snuggly feeling, an inner peace. I often think that is why I struggled with adulthood so much :rofl:

4 Likes