Sober Selfies #12 (shirts required, please review rules)

It went great! I got a hookah and a Red Bull! It feels great waking up with no hangover, and especially no guilt :hugs:. You gotta try it!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! You look happy and wonderful. :smiley:

Last day of my holiday :frowning:

24 Likes

Went out last night, and woke up sober :hugs:. I love it here!!! Nerdy fun fact: coffee of any form has anti-fibrotic and anti-inflammatory properties and studies have shown that it significantly decreases chances of liver disease! Most benefit comes from about 3-4 cups a day. Cheers!

54 Likes

Thank you! If I can do it anyone can :joy:.

1 Like

Feeling a little better. Super short breathed. Addie is still sick I feel terrible. Me and autumn went for a little ride, hitting jumps day two

39 Likes

Wonderful…great work. Life is worth living :heart:

1 Like

172 days clean!

Happy Mother’s Day to all! Usually this day was drinking and drugging from am to I passed out. Grieved my mother’s death 22 years ago.

Thankfully I now realize that the best way to honour her is to be the best me I can be and the best mother to my children which means a clean and sober one. Love and strength too you all. It’s never too late!:pray:t4::heart:

62 Likes

Day 506 AF today and last day of my holiday. Some mixed feelings, I just see it as a restart at work I geuss and see were it leads. Recovery still on the first place :wink::blush:

33 Likes

Day 857. Glad I found my hat.

I do love these silly saguaros.
:cactus::purple_heart::cactus::heart::cactus::green_heart::cactus::blue_heart::cactus:

48 Likes

It looks like a hat to me (don’t have my glasses on). :joy: You sure do know how to angle that camera just right. Happy to see you settling nicely into your new desert oasis. :desert:

3 Likes

Me and my son relaxing

23 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to you! You are so right! It’s never too late. I’m so happy for you :heart:

4 Likes

Hi Dannie thank you love. :two_hearts: Happy Mother’s Day too you?

Welcome to the talking sober community
I am glad you are here this is an amazing community full of such support and wisdom. I joined in 2017…so it obviously took me some time to “get it”!

I.am.here of you ever want to talk feel free to message me. Praying for blessings on your recovery journey. You can do this. I believe in you. Never too late…one day at a time.:pray:t4::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Another 24 another day to improve the man i brought in the rooms and try to help another alcoholic in any way i can start the day with a meeting and have faith that the day will be great as long as i stay out of the way

26 Likes

Here I am with my beloved houseplants!

32 Likes

You look happy! Well done :+1:

2 Likes

Happy Monday everyone :blush:

32 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 5).

Somehow I missed this back in April. :expressionless: I was just thinking of you @lionfish and hope you are doing well. :heart:

2 Likes