Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

Looks amazing!! Very nice

1 Like

That’s the universe talking to you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s such a lovely thing to say, thank you.

1 Like

That looks amazing!

1 Like

Thanks @apes2020 @DMW @anon83587935 @Lisa07 @MolotovMoxie @Dan531 I’ve been putting time for myself and spending it in the tattoo shop. This should have been done years ago but stuck in isolation of active addiction it never got done…only cause I’m clean that I am able to :call_me_hand:t4:

9 Likes

Yay Emm! As cute as ever! So nice to see you again!

1 Like

It was a day for toothpicks

42 Likes

You look great!

Sober AF. 19 months in 2 days :blush::blush:

41 Likes

Good morning…I will hit 3 weeks AF tonight! Hope you all have a great day :sunny::sunny::sunny:

44 Likes

Wow, they do amazing work I really hope I can put some work out like that some day

3 Likes

You definitely can with just more time under you and just like recovery the more we put into it the more we get out of it. My guy has about 20 years of tattooing and if you look at my top koi he did about 12 years ago to the rest of my sleeve he has gotten better over the years. Just keep at it :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Spent The Weeknd with my wife celebrating her birthday. Incredible day on the water.

33 Likes

The physical part is a relatively simple fix. Having a handle on the more complex mental part is everything. Better this way than the other.

4 Likes

Yes, Yes, YOU did! Savor this moment. You earned every single day.

3 Likes

So happy for you! I need to do this for myself as well.

1 Like

Here is a selfie from yesterday of hubby and I. Saturday it was 10 months for me AF and yesterday was hubby’s 10 months AF too! It was a beautiful day to be by the water!!

34 Likes

Congratulations guys :clap::clap::-1:
I didn’t know y’all we’re in this together.
How awesome is that.
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

5 Likes

Teaching selfie. Which also counts as a sober selfie thank God. Day 186. Hope y’all are having a good Monday!!

43 Likes

Hey there! Yep, he and I are in this together. We both were each others biggest enablers, so we chose each other and our marriage over booze. If one of us would had quit and the other kept drinking, I really don’t think we would have made it.

5 Likes