Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please) - #2695 by Dragonflygirl82.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

@Matt

Useless trivia information that you can use

The part of the T-1000 was actually slotted for Billy Idol, but he got into a motorcycle accident and had to decline, then they selected Stephen Duren aka Blackie Lawless from Wasp, but decided he was too tall at 6’4” they went with Robert Patrick and it was a success, he still gets cameo jobs for that role.

9 Likes

@apes2020 always love your stylin.
Nice purse. And shades. Have fun exploring.
Hope you find some areas you like.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@947496893734373
Hey Lisa.
I just discovered fresh lemonade at some of the restaurants I been hitting up this summer. It’s awesome. Frankly I’m afraid to try Virgin Mary’s. Or virgin Pina Colada’s.
Nothing wrong with checking in on TS while on vacation. It sure has help me.

3 Likes

@Matt Geesh, I’ve been wondering whom @Fury reminds me of in that selfie and you just nailed it, haha! :+1:t2: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ok, I better get off this thread before I end up in trouble, again! LOL

2 Likes

@Dazercat @Jennmerr81
Thank you both for your replies and encouragement, I cant express how helpful it is to have support :pleading_face: I will be coming on here a lot during vacation and i appreciate you making yourself available to me messaging you jenn
I have a couple of friends in my life on deck knowing I may call for support and I also told my brother I wont be drinking on the vacation and asked him to only serve me na drinks (it is his wedding) so I’m trying hard to prepare

4 Likes

:racing_car::dash:

82 Likes

266 days sober. It gets easier, stick to it. ODAAT!

51 Likes

Our pleasure Lisa.
It’s always helpful to have your own non alcoholic beverage in your hand all the time so maybe less people will offer you a drink if they see you already have one.
It sounds like you have a really good plan having friends on deck. Use them.
Have fun.

5 Likes

Feeling good on day 365, excited for my upcoming vacation…just have one hurdle to get through tomorrow and it will be smooth sailing until Im In the mountains!!

59 Likes

Wow, big 365° congrats! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

3 Likes

Big congratulations on a year buddy :grinning::star_struck::partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats on your 1 year I’d say that this post was definitely worth a smile :metal:

1 Like

Nobody stays sober for an entire year! You did! You ROCK! :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 95!
Just finished my 90 day program
Feeling blessed! :heart:

66 Likes

Great job! Keep grinding! ODAAT

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’m glad I’m taking this so seriously, I am doing whatever it takes to make sure these boys have a father unlike me and a big majority of us that grew up without one!

2 Likes

Well said. I wish I sobered up sooner for my kids sake, but focusing on the present.

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Do yall see my “fearless” bracelet? Fearless is my sobriety motto🥰

64 Likes