Sober Selfies #11 (shirts required, please review rules)

Get. Back. In. Bed. :scream:
Are you kidding me :joy:

5 Likes

Bday and 60day selfi!

30 Likes

Im in the Soo! Yooper strong is 100% a thing. Cause if not you turn into a snowman. LOL. Hope you recover from your surgery. At least it wasnt during the two months of summer!

2 Likes

Dollar Bay here. We have some family in the Soo

No… my wife was really pissed at me when she found out :unamused:

4 Likes

O man! You are in the nice part of the UP! Ive been to Houghton for work a couple of times. I love the Western UP. The scenary is so much better.

1 Like

Been there man! LOL!

1 Like

Yeah it’s a beautiful place really, especially when it’s not winter lol

1 Like

UP, MI is brutal. I honestly don’t know how you do it. Great people there. Dan, hope you are on the mend.

2 Likes

Well Uncle Sam sent me here. Lol! But I have gotten used to it! The weather sucks in the winter but there are very few people here. The trade off is almost worth it.

2 Likes

That is a beautiful machine @Kaeo. I used to have a Ducati 1098R but then I had my balls taken off of me by my missus and she made me swap it for a car……apparently a super bike is “not a safe way to transport twin babies” to quote her reasoning!

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Justin and super congratulations on your 60 days!

1 Like

Tell your wife my wife is pissed at you too :joy:

The day after my appendix surgery I put 2 sets of shelves together for my wife from Crate and Barrel. Boy was she pissed off.

We just can’t help ourselves sometimes.
Bunch of lunkheads. :joy:

2 Likes

It had to get done… it’s not like i was in gym or doing anything fun. I may have ripped a stitch, I’ll take it easier now that the sheriff is home

3 Likes

Thanks. I hope your healing too, you’re in my thoughts.

1 Like

It’s a relief to see you up and about!

Awesome buddy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:. Congratulations on 60 days freedom :star::pray:

1 Like

g5R9dok94mrIvplmZd

Happy Birthday and a huge congrats on 60days! :partying_face:

3 Likes

19 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 4).