Sober Selfies #11 (shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 2) - #2663 by AyBee.

Previous discussions:

9 Likes

41 Likes

275 days

51 Likes

You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice…day 943.

85 Likes

Day 1032. Been using the short version of the Serenity prayer lately. “Fuck it”. I can only control myself and how I respond to life. Everything else aint my problem!

53 Likes

Day 10.
6h train trip ahead, alone. Early Sunday evening here.
Anxiety level, “hiding”.

65 Likes

Welcome Noora! :wave:

Anxiety is a hard feeling. It fills us like a fog, and it makes it hard to see.

Early sobriety is especially an anxious time, for many people, because it’s weird walking our path and seeing and feeling life and emotion, without the crutch - the numbness - of using.

Be gentle with yourself and give yourself time and rest. Also, keep checking in, reading, learning - it helps feel less alone :innocent:

I find this list helpful:

Resources for our recovery

Welcome again :innocent:

14 Likes

My daughter and I after a 5-mile hike. Our relationship is stronger and I feel so much better sober. Beautiful day, beautiful girl, beautiful way to live!

71 Likes

Back to bangs :blush:

72 Likes

Hiking in Sedona, AZ. This area is supposed to have multiple vortex (vortices?) that have different energy flow. The hike was beautiful……can’t say much for the vortex :woman_shrugging:

73 Likes

That’s awesome! It’s my first time- I’d love to come back and do some of the other hikes during the week when it isn’t so crowded.

1 Like

52 Likes

Looking exhausted yesterday after 17km cross country as part of a relay team in the 64km Kuranda to Port Douglas K2PD run… Surprisingly liberating…

49 Likes

Relaxing day exploring nature today…35 days AF
@1in8billion congrats on the run! I used to live up that way. Beautiful place!

67 Likes

That looks Amazing
Where is that?

1 Like

It’s in Nightcap National Park Nsw

:slightly_smiling_face:
:straight_ruler::top:
:ocean:

:sunrise_over_mountains::paw_prints::crown::crown::boar:

83 Likes

What a great picture!

4 Likes

You’re just down the road.

1 Like

Hey, I didn’t really know where or what to post. So here I am. I Just downloaded this ap today. I guess I just wanted to say hello and see if anyone has any recommendations for boards on here I should follow for support. Been alcohol free for 85 days.

59 Likes