Sober Selfies #11 (shirts required, please review rules)

So there’s somebody else who loves you too Julia! Glad for you. Congrats.

2 Likes

Awww congratulations!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :ring: :star_struck:

2 Likes

y’all thank you so much!! :sob::sob: i really appreciate you guys :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

o
Obviously not really a selfie. Warming up for my first race in over 2 years. Life and covid got in the way. Season is over though.
Pretty sure I wouldn’t have been in shape to race if I had still been drinking.

51 Likes

Hiking selfie.

52 Likes

38 Likes

Soooo beautiful!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Amazing photo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It went about as well as you could expect for somebody who doesn’t train :). It was fun, but I was definitely not able to actually race. I was more of a mobile spectator in the race ;).
It was fine though, had fun and was able to catch up to some people I haven’t seen in awhile.
Thanks for asking.

4 Likes

Well rested. Day 627 without drugs is here and I’m feeling strong and determined to enjoy it to the best of my abilities. Have a fantastic day.
God bless you all. :v: & :heart:

39 Likes

I got out with my drone last night and caught the most EPIC sunset. Yesterday I hit 700 days since I had a drink! :muscle:

58 Likes

Simply magnificent view! Happy 700 days :confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

1 Like

That’s a killer picture

2 Likes

Great photo, what a way to celebrate.
Congrats on 700… when I came to the forum you were ( still are) a major inspiration to me. You were picking yourself up after your relapse and that strength and determination was exactly what I needed to grasp onto to get myself out of my relapse too. Little did you know you were dragging some lady in Canada along behind you. Thanks for your strength and being so open and honest with your trials and tribulations.
:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

11 Likes

HUGE congrats on 700 my friend. I think that’s one of your best shots yet, I love your photography. Thanks for always sharing it with us!

6 Likes

les yeux…
:blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Deadlift day on day 151 because f#ck smooth palms. Do the work.

29 Likes

700 days. Amazing and always beautiful photos. Keep up the great work, theres no stopping now.

6 Likes

Thats cool. I remember last year when I was cleaning up stuff from my past and was having a really hard day. You helped me. :hugs:

3 Likes