Sober Selfies #13 (shirts required, please review rules)

Now, don’t the nails just set it off exactly right! Very nice, Shay.

3 Likes

Damn Shay!

I watched you transform so much over my time here truly amazing

2 Likes

My hair is covering the matching earrings! Thank you! :heart: Loving this color.

35 Likes

Thank you so much! After I quit drinking I embarked on a whole new transformational health journey. It’s been tough but a blessing.

4 Likes

4Y 2M 14D

I need a long walk and a nap.
So I’ll do both.
Not simultaneously, of course.
Off into the desert.

43 Likes

Maybe you could do both though if you’re a sleepwalker? :eyes::thinking:

1 Like

Tiny boba tea earrings & favorite Marceline shirt, a good combo in my book

36 Likes

Love adventure time!

1 Like

Chilling in the school pick up line. Day 110 :black_heart::butterfly:

49 Likes

That’s a nice photo Zach. It’s nice to see you! :innocent:

1 Like

Coming up on day 6. Still very sleepy 🥹

33 Likes

39 Likes

A lady of culture i see :nail_care::woman_student::joy: I’m a big fan of cartoons/anime in general. Adventure Time and Steven Universe are definitely closely matched for favorite western cartoons, anime is a tougher choice, but it’s a pretty broad list and evolves frequently lol
My kids are both into it as well, and my son commandeered my BMO beanie and won’t give it back under penalty of death at this point :eyes::woman_shrugging:
I think my favorite characters are Marceline (top fave), ice king, BMO, flame princess and lemon grab, in that order
Dream tattoo would be marceline playing her guitar and something w/ice king :triumph:

Oversharing might’ve taken place here :eyes::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations to freaking whole 3 years! :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

30 Likes

Thanks Matt. I’m still here.

1 Like

This is the realest my smile has felt in I don’t know how long. This is the hardest I’ve put work in to my sobriety. When I smile I can feel the tears that what to come out with joy. Much love

41 Likes

Day 708! Going to our son’s meet the teacher soon. When school starts I am always reminds me why I got sober and stayed sober. Having a son with autism… and the beautiful thing is that since I’ve been sober. His behavior has been so much better. I am more present and able to hear things that he can’t say. He is my true motivation. My son needs his mama. Hugs to all.

48 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #11 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 6).