Sober Selfies #12 (shirts required, please review rules)

I love ur photo!! I totally get such a positive vibe from u! U just seem like such a caring, compassionate, gentle person! U look amazing :heartpulse:

6 Likes

That means so much. You give me such positive vibes as well❤️

3 Likes

It’s good to see you yay!!!

2 Likes

I love it too!!

2 Likes

The secret is lots of coffee and a bit of chocolate cake :wink:

4 Likes

"I look real good today":notes::musical_note:

45 Likes

I love this photo of you. I see serenity in your eyes, it’s amazing.

:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

3 Likes

Your comment makes my heart smile. Let that love in. :heart:

1 Like

I’m at 50 days now. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I see HappyMemeQueen … love your pic, and love that you love it too. Take care… best wishes on your journey xoxo

1 Like

1 year and 10 months sober. Let’s go 2 years!!!

51 Likes

Love the hair! Looks fabulous

Alright mate, good to see you :v:

2 Likes

Nice to see you :slightly_smiling_face: That is beautiful landscape - where is it?

1 Like

Behind me La seine (you may have seen this river in Paris :wink:). It’s called “les coteaux de la Seine”, cliffs in the north west of Paris. And precisely it’s close to Laroche Guyon

4 Likes

It is stunning :heart_eyes: I haven’t been to Paris in over 30 years so don’t remember it that well. May have to add that area to the “to visit” list!

1 Like

Yeah I love this region, and luckily it’s very close to where I live (10mn). It’s the impressionists region, Vetheuil and Giverny (Claude Monet’s house, museum, tomb) are there too. It’s always full of tourists, especially americans, after visiting Paris on their way to the Normandy war beaches :wink:

2 Likes

Amazing! Well I am a whole 1/8th French so am sure I would fit right in with the locals…not really, they would spot my dodgy accent and English ways in a second :rofl:

3 Likes

Ahah :joy:
I’ve seen a few tourists this morning and I was nice with them ! you’re surely welcome in France :baguette_bread::fr:

2 Likes

49 Likes