Sober Selfies #13 (shirts required, please review rules)

It’s been a pretty nice day, spent most of it with my son and also got a chance to reconnect with an old friend I haven’t talked to in ages.

40 Likes

33 Likes

Looking healthier!

I’ve been fishing my ass off this week! It’s been awesome!

955 days!:muscle:

59 Likes

Awesome shot!

1 Like

33 Likes

Guys! This week has been a Rollercoaster! My son and i have been passing sicknesses around for months. But this recent virus had me all sorts of messed up. Fever, razor blades in throat… it went into my eye (picture #1) I went to the Dr twice. Ruled out covid, flu, strep and mono. And Dr’s could give me NOTHING to help. I worked all week feeling like death but today… I feel human again (picture #2). FINALLY! Anyway. Kicking ass in the sober department. And so is my husband!!! He is on day 5 and I’m so relieved. Home life has been great. Things are starting to look up in my world. It’s been a long time coming! Anyway hugs to you all. Thanks for reading. :heart:

57 Likes

Wowzers on that fish! And the 955!!!
Nice seeing you out on the water again Jason.
:pray:t2: :ocean::heart:

2 Likes

Great news on the sobriety front. Hope you shake whatever bug is plaguing you and your son, so we can see that big sober smile again.

2 Likes

Lovely numbers

1 Like

Rainy morning here in Northeast Florida. Just had some espresso trying to wake up. Late start to the day but that’s OK I’m off today

34 Likes

Nice number, and it’s good to see you!

1 Like

Did ya give the storm a push south and tell it to come visit me? :joy: The skies literally broke open awhile ago. Hoping you are enjoying your day off.

2 Likes

It’s been sunny and nice out since about 12 o’clock I guess it went South or wherever it went. I was going to bike to the beach this morning but that’s gonna be tomorrow morning hopefully. I’m having a pretty good day thanks for reaching out hope you’re having a good day also… It’s really not too bad today I think it’s like 92 that’s not really hot after living in Tucson for a little bit… My cousin said it was 110 in Tucson a couple days ago

Heh, I moved here from Bakersfield, CA. I’ll take the humidity over those triple digit heatwaves. 115 degrees and never any rain. I feel blessed to watch water pour out of the sky lol. Had a decent day. Stay blessed :blush:

2 Likes

32 Likes

Me and my sobriety sister settling in for Slipknot last night :sunglasses::metal:t2:

54 Likes

YES! Thats awesome! They put on such a good show

2 Likes

Hell yeah bro I was so impressed, they KILLED IT!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Pretty fucking depressed today.
But I got 899 days in a row not drinking. So I got that going for me. Therefore, I’m not going to drink today.
And there’s no fucking way I’m probably drinking tomorrow for my 900.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
I got this.
:pray:

51 Likes