Sober Selfies #13 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thanks so much! It gets to be such a collection of them in the summer, lol.
I agree completely with the feeling of going to the salon; it’s so relaxing to just let someone else do all the work and be pampered for a short time! The best part is always the hair washing in my opinion.

2 Likes

Day 1033 without a drink, 887 without drugs, 581 nicotine free and 120 days without gambling. Day two sporting a new haircut Lol

God bless you all. :v: & :heart:

p.s. @M-be-free49 Don’t forget to smile and breathe, it feels good. Ya you!!

42 Likes

Looking good and clean buddy.
You. Are. Awesome :hugs:

1 Like

Walking that trail lets you know who’s in charge, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Oh thank you! Not hard to smile when I see your amazing smile! And haircut no less! :haircut_man:

As for breathing? Grateful I’ve still got that goin’ for me. :wink:
Gonna head on over to the grati-thread now… :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much M. @Dazercat love ya

2 Likes

Day 533 still kickin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

40 Likes

83 days :sunny:

56 Likes

North rim or South Rim?

Happy belated birthday :partying_face: sober birthdays are the best birthdays!

1 Like

28 months sober this month :raised_hands:t3: We do recover. ODAAT. :pray:t3:

64 Likes

That’s a f**king awesome blanket and congrats on staying clean and sober through all of the shit you’re going through!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations Courtney!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Always good to see you, chica! Looking bellísima as always. 28 months is beautiful, too.

1 Like

Happy Birthday bro you’re doing amazing!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Always good to see you Marianna. I’m a sucker for those types of glasses…I can not pull them off but they look amazing on you! Have a great Thursday :heart:

1 Like

Could you have ever imagined where you’d be today, mentally, physically, spiritually, when you took your first sober steps?

3 Likes

I started a 9:1 eating plan. 9 meals with nothing processed, sugary, or falling into the “junk” category, and 1 meal where one item of the meal falls into this category. My go-to is usually airfryer tater tots, which aren’t really that bad.

Hope your efforts bear fruit…

2 Likes

Atta girl Momma!!
Way to keep the streak alive!
:pray:t2::orange_heart::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Outstanding I love it- I just hiked to a waterfall for me time. Love it…no matter what solution one way or another happens :muscle:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:.