Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules)

Good goin Cheyenne! You look wonderful!

2 Likes

I saw someone do this but the thread hasn’t been updated for a long time. Only appropriate pictures please!

I want to use this as a way to check in and start the day off right!

My morning check in: Day two of sobriety and I’m feeling optimistic. I have a recording session with a producer today and I’m looking forward to showing up with a clear mind. Nervous, but excited!

47 Likes

A little over 7 months sober, tired but feeling great. Despite the mug I am generally not an angry person :slightly_smiling_face:

47 Likes

Wooo! Congrats. I like the mug :laughing:

I’ll have to feature some of my cooler mugs going forward…. The competition is on.

2 Likes

If there’s a cool coffee mug competition, I feel mine is pretty strong:

41 Likes

@JayMarie95 @adrivdahl @Yoda-Stevie
:upside_down_face: :coffee: Come join us with your mugs over here:

7 Likes

Yes indeed. Merry Sober Christmas to you too :heart::roller_skate:

2 Likes

Here’s to 53 days sober fa me!!

56 Likes

Good luck with your recording session! And congratulations on 2 days af. ODAAT

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Must shock you awake with your coffee in the morning.

2 Likes

Nice. Here’s to it! Congrats :clap:

2 Likes

Love love love the new look avatar.
Cute moody and sober looks great on ya.
:pray:t2::hugs:

2 Likes

Are you working in a biochemical lab? :open_mouth:

Thanksgiving marked my 7 months of sobriety!!! Ive learned so much about myself these several months that I locked away inside while drinking. My wife and I have been back from our wedding/honeymoon for 18 days now and as a couple we are stronger then ever! I did over the holiday weekend get out and do something I truly love! Yes ice fishing! South dakota had a beautiful 6 inches of ice to do what I love this time of year! Caught more walleye combined this weekend then i have my entire life!!! Also a few northern pike which is my favorite to catch! We’ll just say i came home with food for the freezer! This was also my first time on ice being sober and it was awesome not being completely drunk and missing fish being to occupied chasing the buzz!!! Life has been great since this road of recovery started! Of course theres been plenty of challenges but ive been clear minded and able to conquer them all head first without hesitation!!! I cant thank you all enough for the support and from my friends and family! Were all in this together never alone!!! As always stay motivated and one day at a time!!!

51 Likes

:metal: hellz yeah! rock it

1 Like

congratulations!!! on the milestone and the wedding!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Congratulations Zack on your 7 months of new found freedom and to you and the new wife.
So happy for you!
:pray:t2::woman_with_veil::man_in_tuxedo::heart:

1 Like

Yer so kewl! :heart_eyes:

Thanks! Seems to only get better with time!

1 Like