Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #11 (shirts required, please review rules) - #2687 by Astro.

Previous discussions:

6 Likes

@anon53116147 dude you look so happy!

@Desire2ChangeToday looking great as always.

2 Likes

Mustered a smile for an 11 month picture. Been in a bit of a emotional rut or maybe it’s a realization faze. Not sure just been down but still AF

96 Likes

Kev deserves his own photo shoot

8 Likes

This represents real work and growth on your part, Jen. Congratulations!

8 Likes

I’d invest in a calendar!

3 Likes

Well that’s a good smile. I’m sorry you’re down, congrats on 11 months!

4 Likes

Especially if he’s dressed up in outfits… little flannel and jeans in the fall… speedo in the summer :sunny:

5 Likes

Thanks. I’m trying! I probably need to update my thread soon. I haven’t been Mia

@Dan531 thank you!

4 Likes

There he is! Tell him I said “Wheeek! Wheeeeek!”

4 Likes

Congratulations On your 11 months Jen.
I’m so thrilled to see this!! Especially since I thought it was the 27th. :crazy_face:
We got your back.
:pray:t2::joy::jack_o_lantern::ghost::skull:

10 Likes

Thank you for helping to get me here :heart:

3 Likes

Going to the fair! Day 111 :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

113 Likes

Hey Jen, I haven’t seen your thread for a while, did you change it?

2 Likes

Day 754 - doing pretty good, could be better but it’s not that bad. Been very productive and got a single dropping on Sep 05 as well as an EP I already have in the works for early next year. Anyways hope everyone is doing well and have a great weekend team :metal::fire:

70 Likes

I did. I made it unlisted for a bit more privacy just because of some of the relationship things I post. Im nearing the end of my thread though. I think it’s over 2k so I’ve been thinking of doing a chapter 2. It would be less personal or I might change the topic to my mental health journey and keep relationship stuff out but it would be open for the public lol

8 Likes

I can understand that. Also congratulations on 11 months!!

3 Likes

Day 4 :black_heart:

86 Likes

Beautiful!!
Congrats Jen. :heart:

1 Like

Damn Dan, don’t look so happy.!

1 Like