Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules)

day 124

On the road off to see my son for the day, he lives about 1.5 hours from me

45 Likes

Brrrr. Too cold for my Florida thin blood. Have a great weekend Menno.

2 Likes

You got snow!!! Beautiful. Hope you stayed dry (probably not warm!).

2 Likes

Haha, I like this photo :smile: You’re super cute and you have a nice cheeky smile :blush:

4 Likes

You look great! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing well, back on track! :blush:
Wishing you all the best :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@Lorelai , @Dazercat and @Jana1988 thanks for the compliments. I’ll really try my best to take them. :sunflower:

6 Likes

Ready to conquer the day :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

48 Likes

Post long run. About to eat all the food!!

48 Likes

Thanks jana. The gym session helped and I feel much better. Thank you for checking in

1 Like

Such cuties :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @mleclaire! :grin::heart:

Sedona Arizona. Got a round in and the Views were amazing. I wouldn’t have appreciated this moment when I was drinking! Stay strong my Kings :crown: and Queens :crown: We got this!! AF :muscle:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

28 Likes

4th bday sober with
4 day old grandson.
Could it get any better than this!

49 Likes

oh happy bday! and happy 4th day baby grandson!
That’s one lucky kiddo. And one grateful Grandpa. Not even a mask can hide that beaming gratitude for Gus. :wink: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks M :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

What a gift! He looks so big for being so tiny! Precious little bundle with his sweet Gramps.
Sooo happy for everyone, happy, happy days, fourth day, fifth day, Gramp’s bday day, every and each day!

@anon74766472 you’re just adorbs! And you clapped while doing a push up! Wow! All those planks making you strong!! And radiant!

Edit. All the rest of you look pretty cool and awesome too! Some of you downright :cold_face: cold, everyone looks healthy and sober!

3 Likes

I don’t think so, Eric. I hope I get to experience that one day. Both of my kiddos are not really seeing babies in their futures. We’ll see!

Happy Birthday! And he’s beautiful! Your joy brings me joy. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

My daughter didn’t want kids. Then they did. Then they couldn’t. Then they gave up. They didn’t want to use science. Actually kind of a miracle Gus has come into our lives. You never know.
And thank you.
:pray:t2::older_man::heart:

9 Likes

Yay! Glad to see you made it safely. So happy to see that lil bundle of joy all comfy and cozy in Grandpa’s arms. :blush:

1 Like