Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules)

Holiday weekend with my person.

60 Likes

When I see pictures with you two I still have to upload them in my brain and sync them with your posts. :grimacing: It’s good to see you’re happy in your new relationship.

3 Likes

Another day sober and tired.
Feeling greatfull for life right now and to be able to be tired from having a job i appreciate and still enjoy going to

48 Likes

Wow Katie that new hairstyle and colour looks fucking amazing! :heart_eyes: Big fan! Hope you’re well!

1 Like

Day 20 and skating again!!
This is me all dressed up for the pageant/beach skate yesterday….:heart::roller_skate::evergreen_tree:

59 Likes

Awesome job bro we love you too! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

That looks beautiful! Is that a park or your backyard? Way cool! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Its my backyard! I absolutely love it

1 Like

My son and I joke about how many tshirts I have. I just texted him yesterday I can’t stop now. Lolll Today’s tshirt du jour

37 Likes

That is so cool I am jealous!!!

2 Likes

Yays for 20 days. Really nice ink. Merry Sober Christmas.

2 Likes

Good goin Cheyenne! You look wonderful!

2 Likes

I saw someone do this but the thread hasn’t been updated for a long time. Only appropriate pictures please!

I want to use this as a way to check in and start the day off right!

My morning check in: Day two of sobriety and I’m feeling optimistic. I have a recording session with a producer today and I’m looking forward to showing up with a clear mind. Nervous, but excited!

47 Likes

A little over 7 months sober, tired but feeling great. Despite the mug I am generally not an angry person :slightly_smiling_face:

47 Likes

Wooo! Congrats. I like the mug :laughing:

I’ll have to feature some of my cooler mugs going forward…. The competition is on.

2 Likes

If there’s a cool coffee mug competition, I feel mine is pretty strong:

41 Likes

@JayMarie95 @adrivdahl @Yoda-Stevie
:upside_down_face: :coffee: Come join us with your mugs over here:

7 Likes

Yes indeed. Merry Sober Christmas to you too :heart::roller_skate:

2 Likes

Here’s to 53 days sober fa me!!

56 Likes

Good luck with your recording session! And congratulations on 2 days af. ODAAT

3 Likes