Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

OMG!
It’s you!
:grinning:

Two rare TSers spotted in the wild in one day!
David Attenborough would be just as excited.
:+1:

13 Likes

Nice to see you! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Glad to see you looking well!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the three years @Dragonflygirl82 !! Yes, yes, and yes! So good to see you!!

@apes2020 Great to see you, too!!!

@ChristopherP congrats to you too! Looks like twins! Precious in any case!

Congratulations to all on each single day without your DOC.

4 Likes

Wow what a great night to be on… dragonfly and apes both checking in! I hope you’re doing well, it’s really nice to see you.

4 Likes

Hey girl ! Apparently great minds think alike lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth: we have both returned to our TS fam randomly at the same time it seems lol :innocent: how is baby girl doing?? She must be getting big now!? Hope your well hun :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hi !! Great to see your still here too :partying_face: i have not been in at all in i dont know how long. Feels like forever. Im doing well, life is good. Im healthy and happy :innocent: i havnt had a chance to have a read through the thread to have a catch up on how everyone has been and how they are doing etc… i will catch up tonight :grin:

3 Likes

Hi hi @AyBee great to see your still here and kicking! :innocent:

3 Likes

Great to see you! Congratulations

1 Like

Hi hi @Alisa hope your well ! :hugs:

1 Like

You’re missed a lot! I know lots of happy faces when they see you! Glad to hear you’re happy and healthy. Wish you a happy fall and winter coming up!

I’m good, too! I have two “pet” foxes that are eating the bird seed that the birds don’t eat.

Not pets in that I’m purposely feeding them or petting them, I’m not.

They’re just eating the leftovers. They might be near to protect their babies from predators.

Been here most days for two plus months…. You’d :+1: like!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Ahh love it! I love foxes so much. I have a local neighbourhood fox that i caught on my security camera one night just chillin on my door step lol.

I actually just started a doco on foxes yesterday uncannily, but had to turn it off coz my dog tried to eat them through the t.v lol :rofl:

2 Likes

David Attenborough would lose his f’ing mind!

@Dragonflygirl82 , @apes2020 , wow wow wow! I’m just bustin’ my buttons, I’m that happy to see you both!

You have such positive energy and showed me again that is possible to stay sober under adverse conditions and when things are going well. Thank you for showing up today to remind me again.

:heart::brown_heart::white_heart::heart::gift_heart::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::cupid:

7 Likes

You know it :sunglasses: hi dan ! :hugs:

2 Likes

@apes2020 and @Dragonflygirl82 it is so good to see both of you!

3 Likes

I’ve bitten the bullet and started wearing my vari-focals all the time, I’ve only had various pairs for the last 10 years or so. But here you are, me looking a lot better than I feel running a temperature just under 38°C (100°F), I will never dis Paracetamol again it’s brought my temperature right down from where it was this morning and I feel almost human
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

33 Likes

Sooo freaking happy :heart:

1 Like

Back to the daily grind starting with a doggo walk
1 year 5 months and 24 days AF (almost milestone time :tada::confetti_ball:)

57 Likes

Oh my!! You guys, I’ve missed you! I love you all so much! Seriously!! You are what I call my home group aka tribe! I need to get back here more regularly. My heart always feels so full after a visit back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so glad everyone is doing well and sober. :pray:t3::yellow_heart: So funny apes and I returning the same day we are sober sisters for sure! :heartpulse: @apes2020 Baby is doing amazing she’s 15 months today! She’s walking and saying some words, and is just the best. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent: I’ll leave you with this sweet little face!

58 Likes

So so great to see Courtney (@Dragonflygirl82 ) and April (@apes2020 ) checking back in on us! You ladies are pillars of our community!

2 Likes